23. FIRST TIME +18

Here I am again. I managed to write this chapter at the end. I didn't want to stop for an entire week....
I don't know when I will publish the next, probably in a few days. Meanwhile, enjoy this chapter; it is much longer than the usual and I hope you'll like it.

Have a nice reading and see you in the next one ;)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Do you want me to stop?

-No, not this time-

Their mouths found each other again, but this time hungrier than before. Alan managed to work his way into Jeff's and with his tongue began to savor every inch of it. The scent of the omega drove him crazy; it always had. But he could usually contain himself. That evening, however, the closeness allowed him to taste it in a different way, it was much sweeter than that of other omegas he had encountered in his life and somehow he felt drawn to it.

Alan pulled away from Jeff's lips for a moment to allow him to catch his breath. The alpha licked his lower lip and then gently nibbled on it; Jeff's moans of pleasure let him know he was doing things right and he took it as an invitation to continue.

-Hey, what are you doing?- Jeff asked, coming back to himself.

Alan had just picked him up and got off the couch. Jeff clung with his legs around Alan's waist and his arms around his neck to be more stable.

-I just think a bed is the most suitable place for what I'm about to do to you- Alan whispered in his ear before nibbling on his earlobe.

Jeff turned completely red realizing what the older man meant but did not rebel. Alan made his way to his room, closed the door behind him with a kick and gently placed Jeff on the bed. The two looked into each other's eyes for a long moment, then Alan returned to what he had interrupted in the living room. He positioned himself over Jeff and resumed kissing him as before. He left his lips to aim for his neck where he began sucking hard, leaving several red marks.

-So that tomorrow you will remember this evening- Alan told him and this brought the omega to smile.

Jeff had never felt this way before; he was a little scared, yes, but only because he had never done anything like this before. He liked it after all, and the fact that he was doing it with Alan reassured him even more. Alan's hands slipped under Jeff's shirt and began to caress his abdomen. The mere touch of the alpha on his skin made Jeff, who by now was dying of heat, shiver. Alan lifted his shirt and slipped it off, then stopped to observe the omega beneath him. That careful analysis shamed Jeff, who turned his head to the side. The alpha then began running his index finger from Jeff's throat, going over his entire abdomen and lingering on his nipples where he began to play with them.

-Alan...- Jeff said with difficulty. That simple action had sent a wave of intense heat through him and a shiver ran down his spine. Alan smiled, happy that he had succeeded in his intent. He slid his hand all over Jeff's abdomen, down to the elastic band of his pants. He began to play with it and lift it slightly and then let go and concentrated on something else. "Better not to run"-he repeated to himself.
He began kissing Jeff's neck again, they were light kisses on every single bit of exposed skin. He kept going down and started sucking the skin on the collarbone, and then he got to one of the nipples. He played with his tongue there, making circles and dropping some saliva. Then he began to suck on them hard and nibble more gently every so often until the whole area turned bright pink.

-Aahh...- Jeff gasped softly. He didn't want to be heard, but he was starting to lose it. Alan knew where to touch him and how to touch him to make him feel those things. Jeff squeezed Alan's back tightly, lifting his shirt slightly.