24. BLOOD

Ehy everyone! Here I am again with a new chapter finally. Hope you like it :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff woke up with his head moving slightly up and down. As soon as he opened his eyes it took him a few seconds to realize that he was sleeping leaning against Alan's chest. He felt fine. It had been a long time since he had felt this way, and he certainly had never been in a situation like this. He moved slightly to settle himself better and with one arm he pulled Alan close to him, hugging him on his waist.

-Hey, are you awake?- Alan spoke softly, stroking Jeff's back.

-Did I wake you up?- Jeff asked trying to get up so Alan wouldn't be uncomfortable.

-No, don't worry, I've been awake for a while-

Alan had woken up about 20 minutes earlier feelingJeff's weight on him. He was not uncomfortable, and seeing the omega sleeping peacefully had made him smile. He didn't want to wake him, so he had merely watched and hugged him until Jeff himself had opened his eyes.

-How are you feeling?

-Pretty well...-

-Sure? Does it hurt anywhere? -Alan wanted to make sure he hadn't been too rough the night before.

-I'm fine, don't worry, just a little discomfort....but it's nothing- he hastened to say seeing that Alan had already started to worry.

-No wait, let me see- Alan had gotten up suddenly trying to lift the sheets.

-Alan, what are you doing?- Jeff squeezed tightly between the sheets blushing.

When Jeff pulled the sheets to himself, Alan could see some red stains on the mattress cover.

-Hey, you're bleeding!- now he was very worried even though he didn't know why he was so much. Sometimes it happened, especially if they were the first few times....but the night before he had seemed to have taken it easy so he shouldn't have....

-Alan, calm down, I'm fine- Jeff tried to remain calm. He actually felt a little strange now. Maybe it hurt a little more than he was showing, especially now that he was sitting up. He looked under the sheets and noticed he was still bleeding...it wasn't that much, just a few drops.

-Let me see- Alan moved closer.

-Alan....- Jeff pushed him away embarrassed.

-I've seen you naked before, Jeff...-

-I know, but it's different now-

-I'm just worried-

-This is normal the first few times, right?

-Yes, but...are you sure you feel okay?-

-I'm fine, Alan, it doesn't hurt that much and it's not bleeding that much either, it should stop before long-

Jeff lay back down in bed, covering himself up to his neck with the sheets. Alan followed shortly after to hug him and give him a kiss on the forehead.

-Maybe we'd better go to a doctor?- he asked in a calmer tone.

-Alan, there is no need, really-

-The other times you did it, did it always bleed so....?-he asked without realizing it.

Jeff lowered his gaze for only a moment, but it was enough to make Alan realize what the problem was.

-I'm sorry...I didn't mean to...I shouldn't...I shouldn't have asked....sorry- he hastened to say.