11. MISUNDERSTANDINGS +18

Here I am, guys, I am back!

I hope very much that up to this point you have enjoyed the story and I am very happy with your comments.

Are you ready for this chapter? I warn you, it will not end very well....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Yes...ahhh- the man's cries filled the entire room. Jeff was still motionless looking at the ceiling. "Just a couple of hours." "It will be over soon." "You just have to stop thinking about it." These were the phrases he had now repeated to himself a dozen times since he had begun to regain consciousness. He still felt very weak, not only physically but also mentally. He could not even imagine how he could have escaped from that situation. Staying and accepting what would happen that night seemed much easier.

He did not know how much time had passed but it seemed like an eternity. The more time passed, the less he suffered from what was happening. He felt empty. A mere shell that had to follow orders. Nothing more, nothing less. He had never been any different. He had only fooled himself that by running away from Jesse, he could live a normal life. He was wrong. He would always remain an empty, emotionless, useless shell.

-Excuse me, is the elevator not working?!- Alan hurriedly asks an attendant.

-No, they are doing maintenance while guests are having dinner. Only authorized personnel can activate it at this time-

-Thanks....- there was no time, he had to move. Fifth floor- he would walk if necessary. He looked at the flight of stairs in front of him. "Hang in there, Jeff."

-Can you get up?" the man asks Jeff.

The boy does not respond. The man then picks him up by force and rolls him on the floor.

-Come on, get on your knees....so good-.

Jeff does everything he is told, carrying out orders like a machine, his eyes blank, dull, fixed in front of him. The man sits on the bed, sliding his own underwear down to below his knees and taking Jeff by the arm to move him right between his legs.

The floor was covered with red carpet, "it was not cold"- thought Jeff, who, however, felt his sore knees on the floor. He knew what the man wanted, he would hate himself for the rest of his life, but he had no choice.

-You know what you have to do...don't worry, I make medical visits every month, you don't risk anything...-

Jeff wouldn't look him in the eye, he couldn't.

-Hey! Look at me while I'm talking to you, omega- he forcefully lifted his face. Jeff's eyes showed no emotion; they were cold, lost, resigned.

-....Be careful what you do...use your teeth and you'll have a bad night- threatens him, thus losing the only kindness and regard he had for the omega. He grabs Jeff by the hair and pulls him violently close.

-Hurry up, I don't have time to waste....-.

Jeff lowers his gaze to the member in front of him. It was an awkward situation. What would Alan have thought if he had seen him like this? He laughed. Why was he thinking about Alan at such a time? Why was he laughing? Maybe he had really lost his mind.

He gripped the base of the man's member with his hands, which shuddered ecstatically. At least it was easy to get him aroused...he would enjoy himself with little. Jeff approached hesitantly. He had done this before, under circumstances very similar to that one, and he had never enjoyed it; he hated it. He took the tip of the member between his lips. He began to lick and suck it occasionally.