She gets Jealous (Camila)

(Y/N) POV

I was walking hand in hand with my girlfriend, Camila Cabello. Yes, that girl from Fifth Harmony. She's amazing. All I could ever ask for. She's the best. She's beautiful inside and out. I was laughing because Camila had just told me one of her stupid jokes. The only reason I was laughing was because it was so stupid that you just had to laugh.

"You tell the worst jokes, Present." (that's her nickname) 

"Then why are you laughing?" She smirked at me

 Then a voice brought me out of my thoughts. 

"(Y/N)? Is that you?" I turned around and saw her. 

"Nat, it's been so long." I said using the nickname that I gave her 

"Yeah, it's been a while since I've seen you." She said and smiled at me

"Soooo. Wassup?" I asked trying to make this conversation less awkward.

"Nothing much really, not after we...you know..." She trailed off and then looked to my right side. 

"Oh my gods! Where are my manners? This is Camila and Camila, this is Natasha." I said, introducing the two. Camila gave out a forced smile and let go of my hand. We weren't out yet. Camila wasn't ready. I understood but I mean, it's been 2 years. Can't she tell everyone already? I gave out a small sigh. She promised she would tell the world soon. But when was 'soon'?

"Hi, it's nice to meet you, Camila" Nat said and gave her a smile 

"Yeah, just a real pleasure..." Camila said while gritting her teeth 

"Hey! Want to go get some coffee with us?" I asked, being polite. 

"Yeah! That's be great! Legggoooo!" She said and hooked arms with me and skipped to the coffee shop

Since the coffee shop was right around the block, it wasn't too far. After a few more moments Camila came into the coffee shop, grumbling about something. I don't know what's wrong with her.  I was happy. :D It was nice to be around Nat again. I got in line and Camila ordered hers. I ordered mine and then I turned to Nat. "It's a Caramel Frappe with extra caramel right?" 

"Yeah...you remembered." She said and smiled at me

"Can I have a caramel frappe  with extra caramel."

"What size?" The Starbucks worker asked

"Grande" I said and she nodded

We got our coffees and after 30 minutes of chit chatting, she had to leave. 

"Awwww, We'll talk soon okay?" I asked