Cheats (Camila)

(A/N) tehehe.

@freedumbwriter for you bro. 

(Y/N) POV

I had just gotten home from a long day of work. I was beyond tired. My BO$$ (LOL..i made a pun and I didn't even know...lel...that story My Bo$$ though...) was not in a good mood today, so let's just say he was being a dickhead. Smh. Probably didn't get laid last night or something...whatever happened though, got his panties in a twist. I placed my keys on the table by the door. I put my heels by the door and set my purse down at the kitchen counter. Hmm, it's 7:00 p.m...Camila should be home by now. I slowly walked up the flight of stairs. As I neared the bedroom door that I shared with Camila, I heard a moan. An extremely load moan. No, she wouldn't! She wouldn't cheat on me. My heart was beating faster and I was starting to get sweaty...I placed my hand on the doorknob. My thoughts were racing..I opened the door. I couldn't believe my eyes. How could she? How could she do that to me after all these years?

"How could you Camila? I thought I meant more to you than that..." I said softly...I didn't have the energy to be mad..

"NO! (Y/N) IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE..." Camila shouted next to that thing. I couldn't even look at it. 

I saw that Camila cheated on me with that.. it had perfect nice skin. No blemishes..No wonder she cheated on me..

"Was I not good enough for you Camila?" I asked, tears started rolling down my cheeks.

She stepped forward, trying to wipe away the tears like she usually does but...I wiped them away by myself and took a step backwards. I couldn't let her touch me..after what she did. Also if she did touch me, I was afraid that I would forgive her again. The sparks when she touched me never left even after all these years. 

"No! Of course not (Y/N)! I love you." Camila tried to explain 

"Then why would you cheat? Was three years of my time nothing to you?" I asked her

"No! I love you more than anything else (Y/N)...you know that..." There were tears at the corner of her eyes

"I gave you everything I had Camila. I offered you my unconditional love. I was about to propose to you Camila. We were going to get married...have kids..grow old together...but you threw that all away." I said 

Camila remained silent.

"Was this the first time Camila?" I asked her and when I saw her expression, I knew it wasn't the first. She bit her freaking perfect lips and looked down on the floor. 

"(Y/N)...I love you...please give me another chance..." She said with her voice cracking a bit at the end. 

"NO. Goodbye Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao...It could have been Camila (L/N)..I hope you know that Camila.."

"No! You can't just say goodbye to everything that we created (Y/N)...I'm not letting you walk out on me..don't you remember our first 'I love you'?" Camila asked and I froze in my steps as a flashback took over me.