I saw. (Drabble)

(Y/N) POV

After the heart stops, there are seven minutes of brain activity left. Seven minutes, four hundred and twenty seconds, where the brain replays all the best moments in your life as if to make the journey to extinction better. Everyone sees different things; some see sunny summer days on the beach. Others may see themselves quietly reading a book on a silent night. Some see rave parties and clubs, and some may remember their 18th birthday. But, I, I saw you. I saw how your green eyes sparkled in the moonlight when we were stargazing in the early hours of the morning. I saw your faint reflection in the cool lake below us. Six minutes left. I saw how your cheeks turned a light shade of pink when you were shy or embarrassed. I saw your prominent cheekbones when you gave me your beautiful, outstanding smile. I saw how your hair fell, oh so perfectly, when you were inside your own, mindless world. You never looked better. Five minutes left. You never realized how beautiful you really were. I saw you in my arms, crying your eyes out because he left you. I saw how your eyes turned a light shade of gray whenever there was something bothering or upsetting you. I saw how your smile glowed whenever you were with him. Four minutes left. I saw you walk out the door to go chase him. I saw you running back to me when he didn't want to come back to you. I saw you in a state of misery. I was there for you when he wasn't. Three minutes left. I saw how the light slowly returned to your eyes after a year. I saw you talk to him one day. I saw you kissed him the next day. Two minutes left. I saw how you two held hands together on the street while I was sitting patiently in my room for you to come back; you never did. One minute left. I saw you move all your stuff away to his house. I saw you get on that plane. Lauren Jauregui, I saw you. 

hey guys! I saw this thing on Tumblr, and I really liked it, so here you go. Also, tell me if you guys like this or not because I can do some of these more often because since they're so short; I'll be able to update these quicker, and you guys will have things to read. Also, give me some sad songs about love; I need them, lmao. 

BTW THE LAST (MAYBE) PART TO TREAT YOU BETTER WILL COME OUT! 

I AM ALSO WORKING ON THE KENDALL JENNER IMAGINES BOOK! (it will be out soon!!!!!)