You're sad because of Camren (Camila)

#sorrynotsorry I mean, I'm Camila af at the moment. sowwy. (yet at the same time not sorry.) :P :D Lauren will come though..

Your POV

How could she be spending time with her when I drove a long way to get here? Don't get me wrong, I love Lauren but I couldn't help but get jealous of her interactions with Camila. I mean, I  am Camila's girlfriend. Why isn't she laughing with me? Holding my  hand? And they wonder why so many people in the fandom ship them together. They're always seen laughing and talking to each other when they're not in interviews or shows. And now, here I am standing a few feet behind them, enviously looking at Camila spend time with Lauren, not me.

"She didn't!" You heard Camila exclaim.

"I know right! But she did!!" Lauren squealed excitedly

I rolled my eyes at them. What did somebody do that deserved reactions like this? She was never like this with me. I mean, yes she'd spend time with me, we would talk but I felt like I could never compare to Lauren. It felt like I was always second  Lauren. Why did I even agree to come? I knew this would happen. There was only the three of us so, I was the third wheel. You would think it's Lauren since Camila and I are in a relationship but it's me...unfortunately it's me. We were walking around a mall and I was carrying Camila's bag. Yes, I'm whipped I know...

I looked at them, happily talking and holding hands. Looking like a couple. That should be me in Lauren's place. I saw a fan go up to them and I offered to take the picture for them.

I heard the fan ask "Is Camren real?" Camila shook her head to the fan and said "We're just hanging out with (Y/N)."

"Who's (Y/N)?" The fan asked. Seriously? They DON'T know Camila's girlfriend? Wow...what a fan.

"She's our friend" Camila said

Did I seriously just get friend-zoned? Wow...

I took the picture for the "fan" and we left.

There they stood, in front of me again...acting like a couple. Did Camila like Lauren and not me? I mean, if she did, I could totally understand. She's so beautiful and well perfect. Who could resist those breath-taking, soul-sucking green eyes of hers? She's so beautiful in every shape and form. She's got the looks, personality, and not the mention body. I mean she could basically be the definition of beauty. She can be cute and adorable but she's also like this sort of badass at the same time.  I'm basically a little piece of trash in a landfill compared to her. Maybe I should walk in front of them so I don't have to see them be a couple. So, I sped up my pace and walked passed them. After I knew I was in front of them, I slowed down my pace.

After a few minutes they decided to sit down and get something to eat. Of course, I offered to go get the food since I didn't want to be near the "happy couple" any longer. I ordered the burgers and fries and headed back after I got the desired foods. I saw that Lauren had an arm wrapped around Camila. She didn't even shrug her arm off...Maybe I should just leave them alone. It doesn't seem like they need or want me here anyway. I placed the food down and Lauren said "Thank you" and Camila just nodded at me. I kept my food in my bag and said to them "I've got to go. See you guys later" I said