What I Already Knew (Lauren) {Part Two}

(Y/N) POV

After the quick trip to the beach, I felt much more relaxed. Shay had this comforting aura around her, and I really liked that. I would consider her my best friend but after Camila of course. 

"(Y/N), we need to go!" Shay shouted.

"Okay, okay, I'm up. Let's get to work," I said and went to Shay's side. 

We walked towards the set of Pretty Little Liars. 

(You guys, I do not know this show. So, yeah. warning. hahaha)

We were filming scene after scene after scene. In this part of the story, Shay and I were slowly falling for each other, but at the point, we're at right now, we're already dating. So, that meant a lot of kissing, cuddling, and holding hands. I couldn't say I didn't mind it, though. Shay's a great kisser. I would say the same as Lauren, but I haven't kissed her in so long. I forgot what it felt like to be kissed by her. Sad huh? I forgot how the feeling of my lover's lips on mine. We were growing apart more and more. Being away from home didn't help either. I was a 5-hour flight away from Miami. 

We were finished filming for the rest of day, so Shay and I decided to get some dinner. 

"What are you feeling?"

"Huh? Feeling what Shay?"

Shay laughed and said, "I meant, what do you want to eat (Y/N)?"

"Uh, I don't know. I'm fine with whatever you would like to eat, Shay."

"Hmm, I see. Let me think for a second," Shay said while putting our hands together. The touch of her hand was warm and comforting. I felt safe. It felt like she would protect me from all the dangers in the world. 

"Whatever you pick, I'm paying this time."

"I'm not letting you pay (Y/N)," Shay said sternly.

"But why not!" I whined, once again.

"Because I just don't want you to," Shay responded simply.

"But that's not fa-"

Shay cut me off and said, "Life's not fair (L/N). You should know this by now."

"Fine," I huffed. 

"Haha, you know I'll always win this argument," Shay said while laughing. That was such a beautiful sound. 

"One day Mitchell, one day."

"I'll die before that day comes," Shay said mockingly.

"Very funny," I said sarcastically. 

"I know I am," Shay said cockily, and I chuckled at her childish actions.

Yeah, that's right Shay. You're childish. 

"Okay, I picked!" Shay said excitedly.

Probably excited at the thought of food. Well, I can't really blame her. 

While we were eating at the quite fancy restaurant, Shay said something. 

"I need to talk to you after dinner," Shay said seriously.

"What about?"

"You'll find out later." 

Oh lord, that doesn't sound too good. Whatever we're going to talk must be extremely serious since Shay's acting like this. I don't know if it's good or bad, though. Hopefully, it's a good thing, but I don't know. She's going to leave me wondering until we get back to the hotel.