Just Stay; Please.

hmmmmm. extra people. smh. 

LOL confused if I have a crush or not. hmmm (HELP ME)

(Y/N) POV

If you would've told me 5 years ago that I'd be the mistress; I would've never believed you. I always believed in loyalness and faithfulness in a partner. I would've never expected to be the mistress of the owner of the Jauregui Corporation, but she changed everything. Lauren Jauregui changed all of my beliefs and views. She knocked my world upside down. 

I don't even know how I ended up in this mess in the first place. I met her through a mutual friend at a party. Then a few weeks later, her pink lips were pressed against mine. The next morning, her naked frame was cuddled beside me. Now, three years later, I am completely, utterly, hopelessly in love with a married woman. 

She knew I was in love with her, and at times, I believe she's in love with me too, but she can be a hard person to read sometimes. She's such a busy person; I'm surprised she even has time for our escapades. We didn't always have sex; sometimes, we would just cuddle and watch a movie. It was those moments that I cherished the most because she would make me forget about all our problems. It was just me and her, and I loved that. But of course, all good times have to come to an end. 

Now, I lie next to her as I hold her close to my body. After sex, Lauren and I would always hold each other for some time. I guess that's how we expressed that this wasn't just sex to both of us. There was a deeper feeling there. I don't know what came over me this time, but I decided to be brave. 

"Lauren? Why don't you just leave him?" I questioned while looking at her. 

She looked up to meet my eyes, "I can't. It's not that simple, (Y/N)."

"I know it's not simple, but isn't your happiness the most important thing?" I said softly; I really didn't want to piss or set her off. 

"You know I would if I could, (Y/N). You know I love you too, but I can't just leave him like that. Media will be all over that; it's easier to just be with him." Lauren stated in a stern voice. 

I didn't let it show, but that statement ripped through my flesh. I felt like my body exploded into billions of particles. I just wanted to burst into tears, but I couldn't. Weakness is the worst thing to show right now. I have to display I'm strong, even though we both know I'm dying on the inside. 

By saying that statement, she's saying that my love for her isn't enough to leave her loveless, unhappy marriage, which hurts more than you would think. We've gone behind her husband's back for three years; I haven't slept or kissed anyone but her during those years. She's got me so attached and whipped to her, and only her. I would do anything for her, and she knew that. 

"(Y/N)?" she called out after I had been silent for a while. 

"I think you should go." I said; I just needed time to myself right now. 

"(Y/N)...."Lauren trailed off.

"Just leave; please." I said while turning away from her. 

"Okay, fine." Lauren understood. She got up and started to put back on her clothes. In a few moments, she was gone.

I loved her with everything I had, but I had to move on. I had to move on no matter how hard it may be because she's no good for me. Maybe we just weren't meant to be. 

But if we weren't meant to be, why did I feel like something was missing every single time she left? Why did I feel empty and alone every single time she said that she couldn't leave him. Why did I feel like I would die a little on the inside when I saw them kiss. Why did I feel like she was the axis my world turns on? 

Maybe life just doesn't make sense. Maybe my feelings weren't mutual. 

Weeks have gone by, but I have never reached out to Lauren. She's been texting and calling me every single day, but I haven't responded or answered. She probably just wants a booty call, and that was my purpose, I guess. My purpose was to pleasure the person I love but could never have. 

I need to get over the beautiful creature we call, Lauren Jauregui. I loved her so much, but it is time for me to move on. It's time for me to look after myself, and only myself. 

I decided that I need to go on a summer vacation; I needed to do this for myself, so I took the next flight to Hawaii. After packing what seemed like my entire closet, I went to the airport and anxiously waited to get through security. Going through security always makes me thinks about all the bad things I've done, such as: "What if they found out I stole a piece of candy from Aiden Cunningham in the third grade?" 

Thankfully, there wasn't a lot of people at the airport during this hour, so it was an extremely quick transition from the check-in to the boarding area, which I was oh so thankful for. I walked around to see if I could get anything to eat or drink quickly because we all know that airline food is the worst food you could ever eat. 

I found a small steakhouse and settled for that. After eating an above average meal, I payed the bill while giving a generous tip to the waiter and left the restaurant. Even though I was full from the meal, I knew that during the flight I would get hungry, so I bought some sandwiches so that I wouldn't have to deal with that "food" they serve. 

As I finished getting all my food or snacks for my flight, I saw that it was 10 minutes until my flight started boarding, so I made my way over to the gate H17. Upon my arrival at the gate, I saw that they were already boarding first class customers, so I lined up. It didn't take long for me to get through. 

As I took a step onto the airplane, I realized that I was finally doing something for myself, and for the first time in weeks, I genuinely smiled. 

tell me if you guys want a part 2 or not. IF YOU DO WANT A PART TWO TELL ME IF YOU WANT LAUREN TO BE ENDGAME OR NOT!!! (idk i orignally planned a part two but idk now) 

also, treat you better part 5 will come out, but I have no inspiration to write that atm lol. 

as for the kendall jenner imagines, I want to make the first chapter perfect, so that's taking a while, lmao.

Have a good day guys! :) 

~brokenbyfeelsss