You make her Jealous (Lauren)

(Y/N) POV

Lauren and I were lying on the couch watching Orange is the New Black well, at least we were. Wait, I am still watching the show but she's busy typing away on her freaking phone. UGH! I've tried getting her attention multiple times, but nothing has worked. I mean come on, can't you at least pay a little attention to your girlfriend. *sighs in my thoughts* 

"Laurenn! THERE'S A FIRE!" I screamed and she didn't even budge. Not even a blink. 

Wow.

The door opened and there stood the other 4 girls of Fifth Harmony. Thank Jesus! I was going to go crazy. I was so bored. Lauren wasn't any fun at the moment. I ran up to them.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you for coming..I'm so bored..." I said 

"Why? Don't you have your girlfriend all alone in this huge house?" Dinah said while sending a "subtle" wink towards my way. I rolled my eyes.

"She won't take her eyes off her phone. I've tried getting her attention countless amount of times...I even said there was a fire...I said that Lana Del Rey was at the door...I even tried pretending to be sick...I even said that I was freaking pregnant!" I trailed off 

"OOOOOOHHHH! I got a plan!" Dinah exclaimed 

"What is it?" Ally asked 

"Well, nothing could get Lauren's attention right?" Dinah asked

"No dur Sherlock" I said sarcastically

"Well all four of us could try to make Lauren jealous...or just one of us..." Dinah said "But if it's just one of us..everyone has to help the other person.." 

"Who's in? Cause I am." I stated 

"I'm in!" Camila said excitedly 

"Of course I'm in" Normani said smiling at me

"Yeah, I guess I'm in." Ally said 

"This is going to be so fun..." Dinah said 

"Let's do it!" I said and we went into the family room where Lauren was..still on her phone.

All of the girls said 'Hi' but Lauren didn't even acknowledged her presence. I sat down next to Camila and she turned to me and sent me a really subtle wink. 

"Hey! Want to watch a horror movie?" Dinah suggested. No one argued. The other girls caught onto why she choose horror. I could cuddle into them or something like that when there was a scary scene. Now, Lauren decided to get off her phone to watch the freaking horror movie. Really? Wow..at least she's going to see the show....*que evil laugh* 

"Fine..but I hate them.." I grumbled, thank god I'm good at acting...