Fifth Harmony

I am not the one for author's notes, and I also know that most of your notifications must be filled with this, but I think this one is extremely necessary.

Last night, we were informed that Camila Cabello has left Fifth Harmony, and that Lauren Jauregui, Dinah Jane, Normani Kordei, and Ally Brooke will continue on to be a foursome under the name of Fifth Hamrony. 

When I was first informed of the news; I simply couldn't believe it, but after seeing it on the official Fifth Harmony page, I knew it was real. My first emotions were numbness and shock. I couldn't believe the news were real until long after I found out. After a while, I felt anger. "Via her representatives," I thought that was low of Camila to do because these are the things that you should tell the Fifth Harmony herself, but after talking about it with a friend; I came to a conclusion. It was planned. This photo came out at midnight, that's already something to be suspicious about. Another thing is that we've seen how the other four girls write long paragraphs, and that's not how they would write it. They would never write something so cold and short for such a big and important matter like this. There were photos of Camila in the last performance of Fifth Harmony, and she looked happy. I believe this because she didn't actually know it was her last performance.

You may be wondering about the Lauren and Ally audio, but that was a year old, so I'm not going to address that matter. We all know that their old management treated them like shit, and I'm starting to believe that their new management is also doing the same.  

Later today, we were given a statement from Camila herself. She wrote that she was shocked to see the statement on the official account, and I believe her. No; I'm not a Camila stan. I'm not an OT4 stan. I am an OT5 stan, and I will continue to support Camila and the other girls as long as they live. The thing that bothers me the most is that Camila didn't give an explanation as to why she left the group; she just stated that she didn't know and that she didn't want to leave the group this way. After she posted this photo, Mike Jauregui (Lauren's father) and Dinah liked the photo, which leads me to believe that Camila spoke from her heart; unlike the "girls" in the official Fifth Harmony account, which is probably written by their stupid management. 

The next thing that happened in this very tiring and dramatic day for us Harmonizers is Dinah's aunt, Leilani. There were tweets, but I'm not going to say anything about that. The point is that, Leilani went live on Instagram, and she confirmed that Camren is real, and me being a hardcore Camren shipper was instantly attracted to this news. I know this doesn't really have to do with Fifth Harmony and Camila Cabello, but I just needed to say that. 

Now, we've been given statements from Fifth Harmony at the exact same time, which I find fishy. Although, this is a longer statement, I also believe that management had controlled this post as well. I feel like they were forced to post this. I know that Dinah would never, ever throw Camila under the bus like that. I'm not saying that the other girls would throw Camila under the bus, but Dinah ESPECIALLY wouldn't throw Camila under the bus like that. Another thing is that all these photos were given with no caption at all. Being a harmonizer for years, we all know that Lauren wouldn't have posted this without a caption. We know Lauren; she's not afraid to speak her mind, but what if she can't? This is what I believe. 

I know that Camila would eventually leave 5H, but I don't think she meant to leave at this particular moment. I also don't think that in the height of their success, she would leave like this. This is so messed up and dirty, but we don't know what happens behind closed doors. 

But, what I am going to say is that I am so grateful to have been apart of this journey. These five girls have done so much for me. I didn't accept myself or my sexuality before Fifth Harmony, so I'm so grateful for them. They allowed me to discover a huge part of myself, and I'm so thankful for that. I'll forever be in debt to them for that. This fandom has led me to not only accept myself, but it has also brought many great friends that I am so, so thankful for. Thank you for all the laughs, lessons, and crying sessions, Camila Cabello and Fifth Harmony. It's so hard to type that; it feels so weird. I will continue to support Camila Cabello. When Fifth Harmony disbands, I will support Lauren Jauregui. I will support Dinah Jane. I will support Normani Kordei. I will support Ally Brooke. I will still support them no matter the circumstances.