What I Already Knew (Lauren) {Part One}

(Y/N) POV

~4 months ago~

July 27, 2016, was the day that I was going to surprise the love of my life. It was the girl's album release party; they worked so hard, and to see them be finally done with this project makes me extremely proud of them. Lauren and I haven't seen each other in 5 months, and I really missed her. Lately, she hasn't been answering my texts and phone calls as much as she used to. It hurts a little, but I understand that she's busy. I want her to live her dream, and I wasn't going to stand in the way of that.

Getting out of the plane, I was extremely excited. I turned on my phone, and I saw all the texts from my best friend, Camila.

Cuban Booty<3: Lauren's going to be so excited!

Cuban Booty<3: I can't wait to see you either!

Cuban Booty<3: Oh my gosh, just land already, and get my bananas!

Cuban Booty<3: Make sure to get Lauren a single rose boo!

Goddess<3: I miss you.

Rolling my eyes at Camila texts, this girl really needs to start driving, but we all know she can't drive to save her life since her clumsy shenanigans . I sighed mentally, but I knew I would get her bananas and Lauren's single rose.

~~2 hours later~~

"(Y/N)! You're here! I missed you so much!" Camila shouted, and immediately koala hugged me.

"Hahaha, I missed you too, and I got your bananas that you've requested, princess," I said, and handed her the precious bananas.

Camila smiled at me, "I knew I kept you around for a reason."

I mocked hurt at her statement. I put my hand over my heart and said, "I thought you loved me!"

"Oh please, shut up," Camila said while laughing.

"Okay, okay. Can we go see Lauren now? I miss her a lot!" I said, and I smiled at the thought of my gorgeous girlfriend.

"You guys are so cute," Camila said, and dragged me into the direction of Lauren's dressing room.

It felt like hours before we arrived at her dressing room, but once we did Camila shushed me. I gave her a confused look, and she just put her ear against the door. Naturally, I decided to do the same. Once I did, all I could hear was Lauren's moans.

Camila heard it too; we both looked at each other with questioning glances. The Cuban decided to slightly open the door silently. Our heads bumped into each other, and I tried not to groan at the hard contact. Camila and I peeked through the small crack of the door.

We both quietly gasped of the sight of a topless Lauren above Liam. He was leaving trails of harsh kisses on her neck and collarbone. My "loyal" girlfriend ran her hands through his receding hairline.

Camila's mouth was agape, and we both felt the same emotions of anger, and we were both quite upset of my girlfriend of 3 years disloyalty. The Cuban was about to slam the door open, and honestly, I was speechless. I didn't know what to do, but everything made sense now. This is the reason why she's been distant and a little cold towards me. The reason why I was so speechless was because she always told me that she despised cheaters, and now she's the cheater herself.

As my eyes were tearing up, I dragged Camila away from Lauren. As I did this motion, I clamped my hand over her mouth to make sure she wasn't going to say anything. Once we were a good distance away from my girlfriend, I unclamped her mouth.