Letter to you {Part 2}

hey guys! :)

Dear my female writer,

Finding the love of your life, huh? So, you do believe in true love; that's interesting because I do too, but how can we find them? How are we able to find our true love. Although the earth is considered to be a "small world" it's still a lot to look through. There are 7 billion people roaming this planet, and only one of all those 7 billion people is your soulmate, per say. The odds of finding your soulmate is almost near impossible. 

But yet the human determination in us allows us to persevere even though we know we may just be aimlessly searching for someone who doesn't even exist. Maybe they were in a different lifetime, maybe your soulmate thinks someone else is their soulmate. If that happens there will be all sorts of affairs and drama- hope that doesn't happen to us, haha. 

I don't really know what else to say, and since you wanted to keep your identity a secret, I'll keep mine a secret too. :P

P.S. (I changed the paper just so you knew that I would respond.)

P.P.S. (What color are your eyes?)

~your other female writer ;) 

I smiled instantly after reading the letter, and I slid the letter into my pocket. Yes; the female didn't say much, but I feel like I have some secret friendship. It brings me joy because people won't judge me for who I am here. I can just be me in this letter, and you would never know it was actually me. With happy thoughts in my mind, I started writing the next letter. 

(hey guys. I'm going to be writing letters between them, and they're going to get shorter. Since this is an imagines book, I have to end it and it's short paced of course.) 

bold = (Y/N)'s letter

italicized = Lauren's letter

Lauren POV (reading the letter (Y/N) mentioned writing above) 

Dear my other female writer,

Thank you for using the other piece of paper; it proved to be very helpful. I would've left the book there if it wasn't for that. Let me explain, I felt the paper still wedged in there, and I got my hopes down because I thought it was still my letter wedged inside there, but it wasn't. It was yours, and you seriously made my day. So, thank you, stranger. 

Sorry for responding so late, to be completely honest, I forgot that I had this letter wedged inside this stupid American history book. I will definitely check this book much more now that I know that someone who's wandering the same halls as me is reading this useless letter. 

I'm glad I "met" you, if that makes sense. I feel like you're this secret friend I made, and I love the feeling. 

Well, that's all I really have to say. 

P.S (My eyes are Y/E/C (your eye color).)

P.P.S(What do you like to do in your free time? {hobbies, or whatever :P})

-the original female writer 

My god am I glad that I checked the library today. I was starting to lose hope that the writer of that letter didn't attend the school anymore. I just wondered who the writer of that letter is. She seemed so funny and carefree, but I knew that she was a deep and emotional person at the same time because of the first letter. We know some of deep shit about each other, but we don't even know the first name of the other person. I don't even know her starting initial. From what I can tell from these letters, I think she has a really great personality, and I love it. 

(Y/N)'s POV (Reading Lauren's next letter)

Dear my new found friend, 

I knew using a different piece of paper was a good decision on my part! Haha, it proved itself. I'm really glad that I caught you at the right time. When I saw that you hadn't answered in a week, I got worried that the writer, you, was not attending this school anymore. I didn't even know you at the time, and well, I still don't know you right now, but the thought of not being able to talk to you made me sad in a sense. I don't know if anything I just said made sense. 

(Sorry in advance if it doesn't.) 

P.S(I really enjoy drawing and reading. Sometimes I like to write. I have a journal that I write in every day so I don't forget what I've done when I grow gray and old. It may seem silly, but it means a lot to me. It's my little personal world written down on paper, and I think that's great.) 

P.P.S(What's your favorite thing to drink?)

-the new and improved female writer

I love her handwriting. It's a messy perfection. I bet she looks as beautiful as her handwriting. If only I knew how she looked, I wanted to talk to her in person. I wanted to see how she would respond in person. 

Lauren POV (reading Y/N's next letter)

Dear my beta writer, 

It makes me quite excited that you would want to talk to little old me. I'm really nothing special. I'm just some dumb high school student. I wake up; I go to school. I eat my lunch, and I go home after that. It's a shamelessly, boring cycle that I can never seem to get rid of. I wish I had real friends (other than you) to hang out with, to talk to, or just to have. I don't really do much. I'm really glad that you enjoy talking to me though because that feeling is indeed mutual. 

P.S. (Can you draw something for me?)

P.P.S (It's 7Up)

-your female alpha writer 

She wants me to draw something for her? I've never allowed people to see my drawings except for my mother. A sudden rush of nervousness surrounded me. Should I show her my drawings? WIll she make fun of me? She seems extremely nice and genuine; I don't believe or would like to believe, that she would make fun of my drawings, but the question remains: should I? 

ahhh! i know i wrote this a year ago, but here's part two! lmfao

uhh, let me know what you guys think because idk if I should continue this or not...

if you want to talk to me or join a 5H group chat on snapchat let me know!!! (btw please add me back! my snap is gxtxng) 

okayyyyy i'll try and update more

~brokenbyfeelsss