Everything Has Changed {Part 2}

dayummmm. there was so many comments..like oh my gods. but some of my favorite authors commented! i literally freaked out. :P

Our lips touched...

I didn't feel any sparks...

I felt fucking fireworks. 

Our lips molded so perfectly together. It was basically the best feeling I've ever felt. Then, our lips detached themselves...and I just wanted to kiss her again. 

Over and Over again...

I just stared at her while I was contemplating about kissing her again or not...

But then realization hit me like a truck. 

I was still Camila's girlfriend.

I just kissed her best friend. 

I just cheated on her. 

But the worst thing was that, I enjoyed it. 

"(Y/N), I'm just going to say it now...." Lauren spoke softly, breaking the silence 

"I've always had feelings for you.." She completed her sentence

HOLY SHIT. I REPEAT...HOLY MOTHER OF ALLYSUS SHIT. 

She likes me? 

WHAT THE HECK?!?

But I mean, we did just kiss...I felt fireworks..I mean, I would be lying if I said I was never attracted to her. I mean she's freaking Lauren Jauregui..who couldn't fall for those green eyes and deep husky voice? I mean, I felt like I was at home when I was held in her arms. I mean, I could give her a chance...it's worth a shot.

"Lauren..."

"Oh god no. You just used my real name...you always call me a nickname or some shit like that. This can't be good" Lauren said nervously while she tensed up, preparing herself for rejection.

"No. Who said that?" 

"Me"

"Lau-" 

"Wait. Before you say anything..I'll love you the way you're supposed to be loved. I'll treat you the way you should be treated, which is like a fucking Queen" Lauren cursed. 

That. Was. Hot.

"I'll love you until forever. I"ll do anything for you; I promise. Just choose me."