Treat You Better (Lauren) {Part 2}

so thankful for all the Carmilla fans. Holy Natasha Negovanlis. :) 

(Y/N) POV

Y/F/N: I'd love to! 

Her response was instantaneous. 

KendallJenner: Where and when would you like to hang? 

Y/F/N: Um, I know your schedule is busy, so you can pick the time. :)

KendallJenner: Why thank you, haha. How about tomorrow? 

Y/F/N: Wow, so excited to see me huh? ;) 

KendallJenner: Of course. ;) 

Y/F/N: Where should we hang out? 

KendallJenner: Well, what would you like to do? 

Y/F/N: Anything would be fine with me. 

KendallJenner: Want to come over to my apartment? I don't feel like going out.

Y/F/N: Oh, already inviting me inside your house? ;)

KendallJenner: Oh shut up. Here's my address. (Insert Address Here) 

Holy Hera, I'm going to hang out with the Kendall Jenner. Not only that but, I'd be in her apartment. 

I don't think I'm ready for this.

~~~~~To the next day~~~~~

I typed in the address in the Google Apps map on my phone and started to drive. While driving, I heard a familiar tune on the radio, so I turned up the volume a little bit. I realized it was Treat You Better. Oh my god, the song I wrote was playing on the radio. This was great. A few minutes later, I arrived at her place, erasing any thought I had of Lauren while I was driving. 

I was going to met the Kendall Jenner; I should enjoy this. She seemed pretty flirty, so maybe, just maybe this could be something good. 

I knocked on her door, and I was greeted with the stunning model. A cute smile adorned her face. She didn't have any make up on, which I found extremely attractive.  She wore light washed blue jeans and a simple white tee. Lastly, there was a flannel tied around her waist. 

Oh my god. That's so gay. 

"Hey," she spoke smoothly with a smile, "come on in." 

I walked through the door, and I saw her modernly furnished apartment. It was neat.

"Well, I brought some things," I said while turning to her. 

"Oh really? What'd you bring?" 

"I didn't really know what you liked, so I brought fries because everyone loves fries," I said with a sheepish smile. 

She took a few steps closer to me, "You're cute, you know that?" 

I blushed a little. It's not like you're going to be complimented by Kendall Jenner every single day of your life. 

She turned to the family room, "Well, I do love fries. Let's go to the couch and eat them. I connected my laptop to the TV so we can watch some movies or shows. Whatever you'd like to do." 

When she turned, my eyes couldn't help but fall onto her lower backside. It wasn't huge like Kim's, but it looked firm and I thought it was the perfect size. 

Once I sat down at the couch, she crawled over to my side. Her face came closer to mine, and she whispered in my ear, "I could feel you staring, (Y/N)."