Where did you go? (Lauren)

holy moly. VOICEMAIL IS SO FREAKING GOOD. 

  (Y/N) POV

The phone rang, and it was another call from Lauren. I sighed and picked up the phone.

"Baby, I-"

"I know; you're not going to be home tonight. I'll see you whenever I see you Lauren," I said in a monotone voice. 

"I'm sorr-"

"Yeah, yeah, I know you're working on your album," I cut her off again and hung up. 

Seconds later, the phone rang again, but I didn't bother picking it up. She's going to just say what she always says. I mean, I supported her dreams, but she's never home anymore. I want her to do this, but I barely see her. I can't even remember the last time we sat down and ate together. I think that was at least 3 months ago. The last time we kissed maybe was 2 weeks ago or even longer. Even when she's home, she'll come home really late. I would be asleep, and she would leave early the next morning. 

This is great! Another dinner alone. 

(Lauren is a solo artist in this story, but Camila, Dinah, Normani, and Ally are still in this story.)

~~~~~

1 month later.

  (Y/N) POV 

Lauren is still not home, and it's our anniversary today. She always cancels her plans on this day since it's our anniversary. She already missed our dinner, and I was started to get worried, so I called her a few times. I was so excited this was going to be the day where I could at least spend a little time with Lauren, but as of now, it doesn't look that good.  

  Lauren POV

I was in a very important meeting with my management, and (Y/N) called me. It was so embarrassing. There should've been no interruptions in this meeting, so I quickly turned off my cell, and the meeting continued on. 

2 hours later.

  Lauren POV

Once I got out of the meeting, I turned on my phone and saw that I had so many notifications from (Y/N). 

27 missed calls, 24 text messages, and 3 Voicemails. (that song is my jam.)

I was so mad at her; she disrupted an extremely important meeting. It was not only embarrassing but enraging as well. 

Angrily, I picked up the phone and called her. 

She immediately picked up and said, "Lauren, oh my lord, wher-"

"(Y/N), are you serious? I had such an important meeting today, and you made me look like a fool! I was so embarrassed. I told you that I had an important meeting today, yet you still called me! I can't believe you. You made me look so bad," I yelled through the phone.

"Are you fucking serious?" (Y/N) asked.

"Yes; I completely am. I don't even want to see you." 

"Fine. Happy 6 year anniversary to you too, asshole," She spat through the phone and hung up the phone.

Oh my, how could I mess up this badly. I was completely, undoubtedly in the wrong.

I ran to my car, and drove to our house. It seemed like months until I reached my destination, but when I opened the door I was met with a dark house. I turned on the lights and I saw rose petals on the ground, and a candlelit dinner on the table. There was all of my favorite foods and beverages on the table, but it was all cold now. There was a single rose at where I would sit since she knew I liked a single rose more than a bunch of them.