Everything has Changed {Part 4}

hiiii! it's been a while. school still sucks, nothing new really...so it's the last part of this imagine. :( 

(Y/N) POV

Did..did she just slap me? Wait..she did. 

Lauren slapped me.

Lauren Jauregui slapped me.

"(Y/N)...I-I di-" Lauren barely manged to spit out 

 I replied with a shake of my head and ran out of the door. My brain was still trying to comprehend the events that just happened. I just ran and ran to where my heart led me to, which reminded me of the day where Camila and I broke up, and I ran to Lauren't house. I guess that's just how I cope; I run away. I mean, it doesn't solve the problem, but it surely made a great escape. Sometimes getting away for a bit is the best solution. Just running away, every step you take means one less problem to worry about. After running for who knows how long, I sat down on the park bench. While I was trying to regain my breath, a stranger sat next to me. It was a guy. I had to admit; he was good looking...like dayummm. Fine af. 

"You seem troubled. Are you okay?"

He had messy jet black hair. It may have been bad hairstyle on other people but it suited him perfectly. He had a lean build with just the right amount of muscle. He had a devilish but a charming smile at the same time. But what really caught my attention was his eyes. They were bright green, a bright sea green. They were filled with mirth, happiness, and concern, which I assumed was because I looked distraught. 

"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"What's the matter?"

"I don't think I should trouble you with all of my personal problems."

"Well, I'd like to help you out."

"You're a stranger though..."

"Here. Hi, my name is Samuel Jackson." he said smiling slightly "Now you know my name."

"I guess, if you're so persistent...I'll tell you."

For the whole afternoon, all we did was talk. Well, me rambling about my problems. About my dilemma with Camila and Lauren. I love Lauren, but I love Camila as well. Feelings don't just go away in an instant. You can't just decide when you can get over someone. It comes with time, and that time hasn't came for me yet even though I wish it to come. I mean, I don't know if I'll ever get over her..She was my first love...my first everything. You never forget your first love; it's unforgettable. But on the other hand, we have Lauren..she was amazing. She just messed up a bit on the way, but oh gods, I love her so much. Yet, I still don't know what's keeping myself away from fully devoting myself to her. I bet it's because I still have feelings for Camila. That must be it because why else would I feel this way? 

Samuel listened intently to every word I was saying. Over the time that I rambled, I learned quite a bit about him. He was my age, and liked to play basketball. He loved to read, and he always loved a good slice of pizza...just like Camila...NOPE! ENOUGH OF HER! At the end of it all, Samuel only said one thing. 

"Follow your heart...just run. You'll figure out who you love..."

And I did just that, I ran and ran again...even though my legs were aching...I just kept running. I knew who I wanted. I knew who I could devote myself completely to. There was going to be no more confused emotions. It was just me and MY girl. I could see it now. How had I been so stupid? 

I arrived at my destination. Barging into the house, I looked for the women who I would love from now on...without a doubt. 

"(Y/N), please. I love you. Don't leave me. I'll do anything.."She said while she sobbed in my arms

"Never...never again. I'm with you from now on. No more doubts on who I love. I love you, and only you."

"Really?"

"Yes, Lauren" I said and sealed the deal with the kiss.

So there's the end. Sorry that it's short and terrible but a new imagine is on its way! It's gonna be a Lauren one! :3