Treat You Better (Lauren) {Part 3}

(Y/N) POV

Bright light surrounded me when I woke up. Cringing at the sudden brightness, I blinked my eyes to adjust to the light. I reached over to get my phone, and I saw that Kendall tagged me in something. I clicked on the notification, and I saw a selfie of us, and I instantly smiled at it. She captioned it with: "With my WCW <3" 

I also saw that Lauren sent me a message, so I went to go check it. 

Green Eyed Heartbreaker: I need to tell you something. (Sent last night at 7:41 pm)

Green Eyed Heartbreaker: *screenshot of Kendall and I's photo* What's this? (Sent this morning at 9:05 am)

(Y/N): It's a picture of Kendall and I???? What do you need to tell me? 

Green Eyed Heartbreaker: Well no dur, Sherlock. Why didn't you tell me that you were going to hang with Kendall Jenner? 

(Y/N): You were out with Luis. 

Green Eyed Heartbreaker: Yeah, but why did she caption it so lovingly? Are you guys together or something? I thought...

(Y/N): You thought what? 

Green Eyed Heartbreaker: Forget about that, but are you guys together?

Green Eyed Heartbreaker: You didn't answer my question. Stop avoiding it. I'm your best friend; you can tell me anything. 

(Y/N): We're going on a date tomorrow night, and I'm excited for it. 

Green Eyed Heartbreaker: Oh. Really? 

(Y/N): Yeah, we just clicked. She's so beautiful and funny, Laur. You'd love her. 

Green Eyed Heartbreaker: She better treat you right. Or else...

(Y/N): So, what did you want to tell me? 

Green Eyed Heartbreaker: I broke up with Luis. 

Why did she break up with him? Before, she was so intent on being with him. She defended him countless of times even when I told her I could treat her better than he could. She said she loved me, but she couldn't leave him for me, so why did she break up with him? Did he give her such a terrible beating that she had to? I don't understand. 

(Y/N): Did he beat you or something? If so, come over so that I can take care of you. 

Green Eyed Heartbreaker: No; he didn't. I finally woke up and realized that I didn't deserve to be treated like this. I listened to you; I didn't want to be with a person who beats me because that's not love. It's abuse in the most cruel way. 

(Y/N): Are you sad about it? I know you've been with him for a long time, and you may feel something is loss inside or something... 

Green Eyed Heartbreaker: I'm not that sad about it because I just realized that I was dumb, and that's really the only part that I regret. I regret not leaving him sooner for some..reasons. 

(Y/N): Well, if you need me, I'll be in my apartment the whole day today. 

Green Eyed Heartbreaker: I'll be there in an hour. I don't need you to cheer me up; I'm fine with whatever happened with Luis. I've come to terms with that. I just want to see my best friend. ;) 

(Y/N): Okay, see you in 20 minutes? 

Green Eyed Heartbreaker: I'll be there. 

I didn't respond to her texts after that, but I did get another text. 

KJ: Hey, I was wondering if I need to bring anything for our date. ;)

(Y/N): Just your beautiful self, but I do have a question for you. 

KJ: Always the complimenter, (Y/N). So, what's up? 

(Y/N): I was wondering if you had any plans on Sunday morning? 

KJ: No; why? 

(Y/N): Because, I was wondering if you wanted to stay the night, for our date. It would be fitting for it. 

KJ: What's your plan?

(Y/N): Now, now, you know it's a surprise. 

KJ: Haha, no! You just told me!

(Y/N): Well, what do you say to staying over? 

KJ: I'd love to. 

(Y/N): I'll see you tomorrow, cutie.

KJ: Can't wait. 

By the time our conversation had ended, Lauren arrived, and I went up and gave her a bear hug. 

"I'm so proud of you," I said softly. 

"I'm glad you are," Lauren muttered since her face was nuzzled comfortably in my neck. 

"What do you want to do right now?" 

"I just want to have a chill day, you know?" 

"Yeah, I feel you. Besides, I also need your help with something." 

 "Now, what would that be (Y/N)?" 

"I need you to help me pick an outfit for my date tomorrow," I said, and I could feel Lauren's face change from a smile to her lips being tightly pressed together. I couldn't see her face due to the fact that it's in the crook of my neck. 

"..Yeah, sure. Let's do that." 

"Mmm, okay. We can do that later; I want to cuddle and watch a movie with you, Laur"

"That sounds perfect. High School Musical?" Lauren asked. (only because there was quite a few comments about high school musical.) 

"Okay, you get all cozy on the coach, and I'll go get the popcorn, drinks, and snacks." 

"Bring my Reese's!" Lauren exclaimed.

"Of course! I could never forget," I shouted back, and I wasn't looking at her, but I knew she had an adorable smile on her face at that moment. 

After getting all the snacks and drinks we would need, I went back to where Lauren was. I placed all of the goodies down beside us, and I went under the blanket. After that, I wrapped my arms around the green eyed girl, and she scooted closer to me, an I snuggled closer to her warmness, which was probably because she'd been under the blanket for so long. 

"Hm, that's weird. You're warm for once. Like your body." 

"Are you saying I have a cold body? Are you saying I'm dead?" Lauren faked a gasp at me. 

"No; I'm not saying you're dead. Besides, I understand why you're cold usually." 

"Oh, really? Humor me, (Y/N)."

"It's because you have an ice, cold heart."I said with a serious face, and Lauren laughed it off, knowing I was joking. 

But deep down inside, a part of me knew that I wasn't joking. 

VOTE. TEAM KENDALL OR TEAM LAUREN. COMMENTTTTTT!

sooooo how do you guys like it? I know I haven't updated in a while an all that, but like, finalsssssss. just kill me already.

Merry Christmas! (Early, since I probably won't update till next year.) I MAY UPDATE. Depends if I'm lazy or not, lmao. 

~brokenbyfeelsss