Management (Lauren)

Oh my lord. I haven't updated in ages.

This story will now only be Lauren Jauregui imagines. <3

but here's another update for you guys! <3

(Y/N) Pov

Looking at her from afar isn't enough. She's out there with all the girls, and that's completely okay with me. The only problem is that I'm not by her side. We've been together for almost 5 years, and we can't even tell the public because the management isn't allowing her to do that. All I want to do is be there by her side. I want to hold her hand. I want to kiss her cheek. I want to peck her lips. I want to hug her. Of course I can do all of those things with her, but I just want to do that in public. As of now, it's too much, and I don't know what to do. I can't handle it. We've been in this relationship for 4 years, and we're still hiding the fact that we're dating. Most of the fandom already ships us together already! Wouldn't that make even more publicity for Fifth Harmony anyway?  Aside from that, it's just heartbreaking to see her happy without me if that makes any sense, yet it's not even the most heartbreaking part.

The most heartbreaking part is that she doesn't even try to fight management's words. It's as if she doesn't care about our relationship. It's as if she's ashamed of me; sometimes, I think she doesn't even want to tell the world. Whereas I on the other hand, has been thinking about proposing, but I don't think she would want to either. She'll just throw one of her classic lines at me. 

"Management wouldn't allow that." 

That's one of the most common ones. I feel like I'm swindling down into depression again. Lauren Jauregui was the one that got me out of that mess, but she might also be the one to start another downhill spiral. I know that I should leave her, but I love her too much. I know she loves me too, but is it enough? I still have hope that management will allow us to go public. I still have hope that she'll fight for us. I still have hope for us. We can be together; I know it, but that doesn't mean that I'm any less heartbroken.

It's painful to not show the world how much I love her. It's extremely hard to not go on dates. If we do, it's extremely private and secluded. That's not a bad thing, but those dates happen twice a year if I'm lucky enough. All of my dreams are filled with us in public. Filled with us holding hands, kissing, and hugging in public. Hopefully, one day that dream can become a reality. 

As I was lost in my own thoughts, I didn't notice that the girls stepped into the bus. 

"(Y/N), you there?" 

"Oh, I'm sorry; I didn't notice you guys came in, Cami."

"Are you okay? You look sad."

"I'm fine," I said and faked a smile at her, "How was the concert?"

"It was great! The crowd was lively!" Dinah spoke happily.

"Yeah, it was great. Why weren't you there (Y/N)?" Ally asked curiously.

"Didn't feel well," I lied and looked over to Lauren. She would know that I was lying, but to my surprise, she was on her phone texting. She didn't even notice me.

Nothing new. I should be used to it now. 

"If you say so, (Y/N)," Normani spoke softly.

Then Lauren spoke up for the first time, "I'm going out with a few friends right now. See you guys later!"

She didn't even greet me.

"But I thought we were going to hang out tonight Lauren. A mini date night remember?" I spoke with a pout on my lips.