Everything Has Changed (L.J./You/C.C.) {Part 1}

HAHHA. So before you read this imagine...well I completed the last imagine. I didn't notice that it ended in mid sentence...sowwy. :( 

(Y/N) POV

"(Y/N)!!! I'm going to go hang out with Austin!!" Camila shouted 

You came rushing down the stairs and stopped at the bottom looking at Camila putting on her shoes. "But whyyyyyyy" You whined 

"Because I like to hang out with him" She stated simply, like she wasn't talking to her girlfriend right now

"But, still..why?" 

"I told you...I like to hang out with him..duhh" Camila said again, not even noticing how hurt I was by her words..she doesn't even spend time with me anymore..

All it is, is:

austin.

Austin.

AUSTIN.

AUSTIN!!!

I swear to god. Gods, I could care less about that Justin Bieber wanna-be. Like seriously, shut up...you'll be doing the whole world a favor.

"But why don't you spend some time with me?" I asked quietly..I didn't really want to upset her.

She's been really on edge lately. She would always snap at the most simple things. She yelled at me once because my coat fell off the hanger onto the floor. She also yelled at me for drinking all the milk. And then after that, she would just go to Austin's. Even if she wasn't upset..she'd still go there. 

Is she cheating on me?

"Because I don't want to spend time with you." Camila said and just stood there oblivious to the tears that were burning in the corner of my eyes.

She used to be so kind, so amazing...so perfect. We used to do everything together. We'd never fight and even if we did it was just a playful one...but that all changed when she went on the Austin Mahone..more like Mawhore tour. I heard the rumors of them dating and I wouldn't believe them because I had faith that Camila would stay faithful.

I wasn't going to say anything after that but Camila decided to add on to her previous statement.

"GODS! WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP?! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR ANNOYING VOICE ALWAYS WHINING AND NAGGING ME. YOU'RE SUCH A NEEDY BITCH AND THAT'S WHY I DON'T WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU. The fans were right. I deserve BETTER than you." Camila yelled at me...this was by far the worst she's ever yelled at me. And the part that hurts is that, she's not even drunk. 

Before any of us could say anything, I ran. I ran to where my heart and feet took me. I didn't care if my knees were aching begging me to stop. I just wanted to run, be free from her and her harshness on me lately. Then I came to a stop. You stopped in front of a house. But not just any house...

Lauren Jauregui's house.

Of course, I end up here. I walked up to her front there with my breath still ragged from all the running I just did. I knocked on the door; the door opened and I was suddenly surrounded by the arms of Lauren. They felt comforting and warm. I felt safe. I felt like I was at home. Like exactly where I should be...Then she pulled away from the hug, wiping my tears. I didn't even notice that I was crying until Lauren wiped those tears away. 

"Come on, let's go inside" Lauren softly spoke, dragging me inside. She led me to her bed, since it was comfy. She sat there, hugging/cuddling with me while I just sat there on her lap, crying pathetically. 

"What did Camila do now?" Lauren said in the same tone, while running her fingers through my hair..which I enjoyed

"Well, she called me names, said she didn't really liked or wanted to spend time with me anymore. She told me to shut up, that I'm needy. But the worst part was..." I hiccuped a bit "She said..the f-fans were right...and t-that..sh-she deserved b-better than m-me" At the end, a loud sob escaped from my mouth 

"(Y/N), don't listen to Camila. Don't let those words get to you. you're beautiful and perfect just the way you are. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You don't need make-up to look beautiful. Beauty is from within. It isn't just skin deep. You have beauty within and without. If she said those things to you, she doesn't deserve you. She can't see your beauty the way I do. She can't but I..." 

She locked eyes with me. And in that moment, everything felt different. Her sparkling green eyes were staring right into mine. They looked so beautiful, the light was hitting her face, and her face was at the perfect angel. I caught myself looking down at her lips, her plump pink lips..that I oh so badly wanted to kiss..

What the hell? When did you start wanting to kiss Lauren?

I don't know, but right now...that offer is really tempting...

She licked her lips in anticipation. Huh. Her face is getting bigger and bigger.

Our lips touched.

HEY! I KNOW THIS WAS SHORT BUT I WANTED TO KNOW!

Team Lauren? or Team Camila?

comment your choice down below!

I already wrote down what was going to happen later on, but I want to see what you guys want as end game...if the end game person changes..then the story will probably change too! :p 

(still bummed about the VMA's though) :(

~brokenbyfeelsss