Treat You Better (Lauren)

@ShippingHard our song boo boo <3 ;)

Okay guys. Honest question. Do any of you guys watch Carmilla the web series on YouTube? Well, if you haven't then you should totally watch it! If you have, hit me up. ;) 

(Y/N) POV

Green Eyed Heartbreaker: We got into a fight again...

She'll come crying to me, but then they'll make up again, and I will be thrown away like trash again. 

Green Eyed Heartbreaker: Can I come over?

Here we go again...

(Y/N): Sure.

People always ask me why I don't let her go. Why don't I just never respond to her? Why do I always let her in when I know she'll only break my heart in the end? It's not that easy. Over the years, I've become an addict to a drug that only she can provide me. In a way, you can think of her as my happiness, which comes and goes as she leaves and comes back. Why would she stay with her stupid, abusive boyfriend? 

I heard my door unlock, and I saw her usual tear strained face again. I helped her get onto the couch since I knew she was injured. Her boyfriend, Luis probably had just beaten her again after the fight. Walking the familiar steps to the medicine cabinet, I got out the needed ingredients and started to tend to her wounds. 

"Thank you," she croaked out.

I stayed silent and didn't look into her eyes; I knew they were my biggest weakness. Those beautiful pools of green could ask for anything, and I would do it for her. Out of all the people, why would I fall for her? I mean, I get why. Lauren simply is Lauren, but why did she have to be with Luis. Why? She's an angel, and she doesn't deserve him. 

After cleaning the wounds, I sat next to her in complete silence. I didn't know what to say. Thoughts of her with Luis ran through my mind. 

Why would she stay with her abusive boyfriend?  All he does is beat her up. 

How is she still in love with him? All I do is give her unconditional love, and all she does is give it away.  

"(Y/N)," she spoke weakly. 

"Yes?"

"Did I do something to upset you?"

"No; you haven't. Why?"

"You're not talking, (Y/N)"

"No; it's not because of you Laur," I spoke softly and brushed her hair behind her face.

She smiled gently at the contact, and I couldn't help but smile as well. 

"You're beautiful," I said after a moment of silence.

She blushed slightly, "You're not too bad, but Luis.."

"Yeah..him," I spoke resentfully, and she noticed my tone.

"Why can't you just leave him? I'll protect you. I'm here for you. I wouldn't hurt you, Lauren." 

"It's not so easy,"  Lauren says, "I love him so much. I'm in love with him, (Y/N)"

"Why would you stay with a man that beats you? You can go to the police. I'll protect you from him. Lauren, we can be together." 

"I'm sorry (Y/N). I can't at least not right now. You know how it is with fame. It'll ruin him, and possibly me too." 

I was silent after that. She's been with him for 5 years, and he started attacking her 3 years ago. I've been with her through thick and thin. We're childhood best friends. I've been in love with her for almost all my life. I can't remember a time when I wasn't in love with this battered woman in front of me. Why can't she see that I can treat her better? 

Yes; Lauren and I are both famous. She's in a girl group called Fifth Harmony, and I'm a YouTuber with millions of subscribers. 

~~~~~few weeks later~~~~~

"Hey guys! It's (Y/N), and you guys wanted a Q and A, so that's what you guys are going to get! Not only that, but I have a surprise for you guys at the end."

"Okay, first question," I said and smiled at the camera. 

"It says: 'What is your favorite thing to do when you're alone?' Hmm, I really like to read and relax." 

"Next one: 'Who is your WCW?' Oooh, well, you guys should already know this. It's obviously Kendall  Jenner because like...wow." 

"Third question: 'What's your favorite fruit?' Um, it's mangosteen. It's delicious, but you can't get it in America easily. ( that makes me so sad :( )"

"Fourth question: 'When will you go on tour again?' Aww, I don't know, but hopefully very soon!"

"Okay, now for the surprise. It's a song that I wrote." 

I won't lie to you
I know he's just not right for you
And you can tell me if I'm off
But I see it on your face
When you say that he's the one that you want
And you're spending all your time
In this wrong situation
And anytime you want it to stop

I know I can treat you better than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentlewoman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted crying
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can

I'll stop time for you
The second you say you'd like me too
I just wanna give you the loving that you're missing
Baby, just to wake up with you
Would be everything I need and this could be so different
Tell me what you want to do

'Cause I know I can treat you better than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentlewoman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted crying
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can

Better than he can

Give me a sign
Take my hand, we'll be fine
Promise I won't let you down
Just know that you don't
Have to do this alone
Promise I'll never let you down

'Cause I know I can treat you better than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentlewoman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted crying
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can

Better than he can
Better than he can

The video ended there, and I wondered: "Why can't she see that I'm better for her?"

~~~~~later that evening~~~~~

 My phone was blowing up, so I decided to go check Twitter. Apparently, Kendall tweeted me! Oh my gods! I can't believe it Kendal Jenner tweeted me. Holy shit. I quickly looked at her tweet, and I died of happiness.

@KendallJenner: Oh my gods! I'm @(Y/T/N)'s #WCW! You're mine too. 

Then, I also noticed that she send me a DM. 

KendallJenner: Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime? 

Honestly, this is really short. I'm really busy now, and my motivation to write is there, but I'm just too tired. But if you guys like this, I'll continue this imagine. :)