What I Already Knew (Lauren) {Part Three}

I forgot to mention that I already decided end game before you guys commented what team you were on, lmao. I just wanted to know your opinions. :)

(Y/N) POV

"Lauren?" Shay's shocked voice filled the once quiet room.

"Oh! Hello, Shay! I don't think we've met. I'm Lauren, (Y/N)'s girlfriend," Lauren said, and in a way, I couldn't help but hang my head in shame. 

"No; I know you. You're the one that keeps on cheating on (Y/N)," Shay stated bluntly.

"W-what do you mean?" Lauren stuttered out. 

"Oh come on, all of us know about your cheating ways. Why are you cheating on her?"

"Okay, okay, fine. I did cheat, but I deeply regret it, and that's why I'm here right now. I want to make it up to her. (Y/N), I've noticed that I've been the biggest jerk to you. I know that I don't deserve you," Lauren said 

Shay cut her off and said, "You sure as hell don't."

"Anyways," Lauren continued, "I'm here because I love you, and I want to fix whatever is between us. I will never cheat on you again."

"Lauren you have no idea what pain you've put (Y/N) through. You can't just waltz back in here and pretend that everything is okay when it's not because you cheated on her! You ignored her time after time. Before this, you guys haven't even talked to her for weeks! (Y/N) please, don't go with her. I love you. I'll be here for you, and you know I would never, ever cheat on you like Lauren did. I would never hurt you as badly as Lauren did. Lastly, you know that I'll never ignore you. I can't promise that we'll have no arguments between us, but I can promise you that I can treat you better than Lauren has ever treated you," Shay confessed.

I was so overwhelmed with all of these confessions that I just ran out of the room.

~~~NEXT DAY~~~

I was hanging out with Shay, and it was coming to an end. It was almost midnight. 

"Okay, I'll see you later (Y/N)," Shay said, and she hugged me.

Her arms wrapped around me was the most comforting feeling I knew of. It was warm and homey. I felt safe and secure, which is exactly what a home should feel. 

"See you later boo," I said and kissed her cheek. After the farewell, I went back into my hotel room.

Opening the hotel door, I was greeted with the sight of Lauren lying down on the bed. It was a beautiful sight; she was naturally beautiful. 

"Hey! You're back," She rasped out.

"Yeah I am. What'd you do while I was gone?"

"I slept," she said, and I chuckled at that.

"Of course you did," I said and lied down next to her, "how'd you sleep?"

"Good, but I missed my cuddle buddy," she pouted at me. 

The sight was adorable. 

We lying there on that bed for what seemed liked hours until Lauren broke the silence.

"Hey, wanna do something with me?" 

"Of course," I said and got up.

Next thing I know, we're about to get on a motorcycle. 

"Lauren! What are you doing! I hate those things! They're death machines," I cried out.

She chuckled at my nervousness and said, "Don't worry; I'm here to protect you. Remember I'm your knight in shining armor?"