She gets Jealous (Lauren)

(Y/N) POV

There she stood. In all her glory. She looked beautiful. To be candor with you, she always did. They were performing on stage, at their concert. They were performing Worth It. Gods, the fans started to scream even louder. What was up with them. 

Lauren's voice ran through the stadium "Ya'll ready for us to break it down for you. Is that okay?" 

And by the fan's screams, I knew that I was screwed.

Oh. My. Gods. 

My eyes were glued to them. Wow. Just. Wow. Normani worked it. Dinah's was on point. Ally knows how to shake it. But Lauren, oh my gods, she looked hot af. The way her booty moved...But, the worst part was Camila's. How the fuck is her butt so big. I mean, she is a clumsy dancer, she admitted it because it was true but today...today, was a different story. She moved her hips and everything. Gods, she really worked it today. I'm sorry Lauren but wow. I decided to tweet it. 

@(Y/T/N): Wow. That choreography during Worth It. You did amazing @camilacabello97. 

There. It's posted. They kept performing other songs. But one song in particular popped out. It was Going Nowhere. Oh my god. They freaking dRop. I mean like wow. My eyes were glued to Camila's and Lauren's drop though. Their booties. But wow. Camila could drop! Who knew? JK! 

@(Y/T/N): Man. Going Nowhere though..... @camilacabello97

The show ended and let's just say this show was freaking awesome. I went up to Camila.

"Daymmm girl. You killed it out there." I said and she blushed 

"I saw you looking" She smirked and stuck out her tongue at me

"Well, I don't think anybody could keep their eyes off you during those songs." I said, and she was still blushing 

"Aww, Thanks babe." She said 

"No problem, Camzi" I said and smiled at her 

"Want to go get some lunch later?" I asked her 

"Sure. I'll meet you at what time?" She asked me

"Umm, 1?" I asked

"Yeah, I'll be at your room by then." Camila said 

There was a moment of silence before Camila said "Go get your girl, she's staring at us."

I turned my head and saw that she was indeed staring at us. I bid Camila a farewell then went to Lauren. 

"Baby, did you like the show?" She asked