Chapter 8

(F/c): Favorite color

Your POV

"Get behind the bed!"

We duck behind the bed in the corner of the room we got into. I pull Max down next to me.

"Why are we running from them?" he asks.

"Because they're evil!" I slap his arm playfully. "And this is war, soldier!"

"Sir yes, sir!" Max yells quietly.

"Sir?"

Max starts laughing. I keep talking. "Excuse me?!"

Tadashi's POV

"We must get in there!" I declare in a very loud manner.

"You think?" Hiro asks in a "duh" sort of tone.

"Okay, here's what we do: We get a bunch of doughnuts from downstairs."

"Oh! And then we lure them out of the room with the precious treats?"

"What?" I ask. "No. You didn't let me finish! We break down the door and pelt them with the doughnuts!"

Hiro face-palms. "You do not have good ideas."

"Oh, you wait and see what I'm building for my robotics project, my brother," I say. "You will be begging to know the secret of my intelligence."

"Yeah," Hiro says. "As if."

Your POV

"Take this chair and jam the door with it!" I shove a wooden chair in Max's direction.

"Why are you taking this so seriously?" he asks.

"I take everything this seriously!" I snap. "I always pretend my toothbrush is a light saber."

"And that one time we got stuck raking my yard and you made me pretend we were cleaning up a post-apocalyptic war zone," he says, rolling his eyes.

"We shall not dwell on my weird tendencies!" I declare, pointing to the sky dramatically.

Max rolls his eyes. "Whatever."

After we barricade the door so it can't be opened, we hide behind the bed in the corner. I take the (f/c) hoodie that's been tied around my waist and put it on, pulling the hood up over my head.

"What are you doing?" Max asks me.

"I am a ninja," I whisper, peering up over the bed dramatically.

"Whatever," Max says again.

Tadashi's POV

"AHHHHHHH!" I scream, slamming my shoulder into the door again.

"That's not gonna work, you know that right?" Hiro asks.

"This is war! Anything will work if you do it long enough!" I declare loudly.

Hiro rolls his eyes. "I'm not gonna help you," he says.

I keep slamming my shoulder into the door. "This is probably gonna leave a bruise," I mumble.

"Probably?" Hiro exclaims.

As I slam into the door for the third time, it swings open. But it wasn't me that opened it.

Third person POV

(Y/n) opens the door, making Tadashi fall on the floor. The boy jumps up and starts to run after his friend, screaming a funny-sounding war cry.

"You'll never get me!" (Y/n) chants. "Never!!!"

Tadashi lunges, attempting to tackle (Y/n). But she moves to the side. So, instead, he tackles Max.

"Get off of me!" Max shouts, thrashing around. "(Y/n)! Help me!"

But (Y/n) just stands there. Laughing. Because this is funny. Anyone would agree.

After about another hour of fighting, everyone is tired. They all collapse onto the floor, panting.

"Uhhhh...guys?" Hiro asks, looking down at all of them.

"Yes?"

"We still have homework to do."

"CRAP!" Max and (Y/n) yell at the same time. They scramble off the floor and out of the room.

Tadashi laughs. He holds up a paper. (Y/n)'s homework paper. "I'm always one step ahead."

//////////

A/n: Here's an update for y'all. I hope it was good and you enjoyed the fight thingie. :P

Bye!!!!!!