Chapter 16

(Went to the school two days ago to pick up my textbooks.

IT'S

FREAKING

HUGE!!!

I went with my mom and sister and we got lost looking for my three classes in the main building. (There's a main building and a Freshman Academy.) So, come Wednesday, I'm gonna die, goodbye readers I'll miss you all.

That's a joke. I'll be fine once I...remember where everything is. On the bright side, my locker is right by my first and second periods and periods one and two are right next to each other, so that's great.

Oh! And I saw a girl wearing a Black Veil Brides shirt. I almost complimented her but I didn't notice until my sister pointed her out and she was walking away by then, so... Maybe I'll have classes with her.

Oh. Right. You guys came here because you want to date Tadashi. I'll just get to that then. Sorry for rambling. I'm just nervous and I ramble when I get nervous and you guys love me (I'm hoping?) and you guys are good listeners and I love you all and this is the one story I have that I feel closest to the readers and OKAY!

Abby. Stop.

Now. The story.)

(cwoc): cuss word of choice (again, please keep your words to yourself.)

(Y/n)'s POV

Halloween, when Tadashi first kissed me, was almost a month and a half ago. Since then, he hasn't asked me on any dates. I can clearly tell he's interested, but he won't make any more moves. Is he waiting for me? Is he just pretending to be interested?

Oh. And San Fransokian winters are COLD! Like, buy a couple of big winter coats and those long underwear things that keep you warm before you come here from about November to February. COLD!

I bundle up to walk to the bus stop. Hiro is waiting for there, looking through a text book.

"What'cha looking at?" I ask, leaning against the stop sign our bus stop is located at.

"AP English book," he says, not looking up. "Couldn't study last night. Tadashi was busy and whatever he was working on was loud."

I raise my eyebrows. "Test today?"

"No," he says, "I thought I'd study this extremely boring subject at the bus stop in the freezing cold when I could be using my hands to keep myself warm because I think it's fun. Of course I have a test!"

"How much sleep did you get?"

"Maybe two hours or so."

"Hiro--"

"I know! Now please stop talking!"

I hold up my hands before going to grab my phone out of my back pack.

Max: Shoot, this guy at the play practice is cute.

(Y/n): One: you made the play? Awesome! Two: why are practices taking place this early in the morning?

Max: One: Yes. Thank you. Two: I don't know. I don't make the rules. Had to wake up at 4:30. Totally worth it though.

(Y/n): All righty then. See you in about a half hour.

Max: Yep bye

I roll my eyes, smiling, as the bus pulled up to the curb and Hiro lets out a groan of frustration.

----------

"He better ask you out," Max says. "I ship it. I want it to happen as much as you do."