Chapter 11

(e/c): Eye color

Your POV

Tadashi doesn't pull away. He just keeps kissing me.

Which is weird. Because no boy has ever kissed me this long. No boy has ever kissed me, period.

We hear a slow-clap to our left. I push myself away from Tadashi and spin my head. Hiro and Max stand there. Hiro's clapping. Max is trying not to laugh.

"I knew it!" Max shouts out. "I knew you guys liked each other!"

Hiro continues to clap. "I never thought Tadashi would ever kiss someone. I guess I was wrong."

I quickly take a large chunk of red hair and hide my face in it. I hear all three boys laugh. "Shut up!" I shout.

"All right, let's get home," Tadashi says. He grabs my hand that's not holding hair and begins to walk. I walk with him, not moving my hair.

When we reach the Lucky Cat Café, I immediately sit down at a table and plop my head down.

I hear someone sit across from me. "You know we're not really teasing you about it, right?" Max asks. "I'm pretty sure Hiro and I ship it."

"Oh my God, Max, shut up!"

Max laughs. I look up and flick him in the forehead.

Tadashi's POV

I watch Max and (Y/n) talk from across the café. Hiro stands next to me.

"I don't think he has a crush on her," Hiro says.

"I didn't either..." I say slowly.

"I think he ships it as much as I do." Hiro makes a little heart with his hands and does mocking kissy noises. I smack his arm, making him laugh.

I look back at (Y/n) and Max right on time to see Max force (Y/n) out of her seat and push her toward me. Hiro does the same.

(Y/n) looks down at her shoes. I rub the back of my neck and try to look around at...anything else.

"So," (Y/n) says. "I guess we have shippers or whatever."

"Yeah." I chuckle. "I guess we do."

She finally looks up at me. I look into her (e/c) eyes. Her beautiful eyes.

"Was that your first kiss?" (Y/n) asks me.

"What? Oh. Yeah," I say, looking back down at the floor. (Y/n) follows my gaze, making the red wig fall off her head and onto the floor. I suppress a laugh as she bends to pick it up.

When she stands up, we're silent again. I hear Max and Hiro whispering off to the side, probably talking about us.

A ring resounds from (Y/n)'s purse, which she left here before we went trick-or-treating. She excuses herself and goes to see what the ringing is.

Your POV

"(Y/n)!" my mom's voice booms through the phone. "Where are you? You were supposed to be home an hour ago!"

"Crap!" I shout. I hang up and throw my phone back in my purse. I run for the door. "Sorry guys, but I'm late getting home and my mom's gonna kill me! Bye!" I fling the door of the café open and sprint out.

Good thing the Lucky Cat Café is almost right across the street from my house. I make it back home in no time flat.

Then I see my mom.

She is mad. Like, imagine the angriest face you can think of and multiply it by six. (Anyone get my reference there?) That is how mad she looks.

"What makes you think you can just show up whenever you feel like it?" she asks. "There are creepy people going around tonight! You could have been kidnapped! Or mugged! Or ki--"

"Mom, Tadashi kissed me!"

My mom stops her words right in their tracks. She stares at me for a second. "You kissed a boy?" she finally asks.

"Well, he kissed me," I say. I'm trying to lighten her mood to make her less mad at me.

"(Y/n)," my mom says. "That is great! It's so cute; you're growing up and getting into relationships and dating and--"

"Whoa whoa whoa," I say, putting my hands up. "We're not dating. We just kissed."

"C'mon," she says, leading me into the living room. "Since it's Sunday tomorrow, and we don't have to be anywhere, let's just watch a movie or something."

"Why?"

"Because you had your first kiss tonight and I think a romantic comedy mother-daughter date is in order."

I roll my eyes and smile. Gotta love my mom.

//////////

A/n: I planned on making this longer but I guess I won't because I'm the worst author on this whole freaking app and I have no ideas for any of my stories and I suck.

I REALLY AM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER! I KNOW IM TERRIBLE AND THERE ARE PROBABLY NONE OF YOU LEFT AND YOUVE ALL DELETED THE STORY BUT IF YOU ARE HERE I LOVE YOU TO DEATH!

I'll try to start updating all my stories more frequently now. Because I haven't updating anything in a month or two, so...

Bye! I love all of you!