𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯. 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘴

olivia didn't like people, there was a short list of people she put up with and the only times she did put up with people was so they could hook up but that wasn't going to happen with aria but if she couldn't get a hook up out of it, she was glad to get money from it.

"do you understand what im trying to say?" they were dissecting a poem, annabel lee, one of olivia's favourite poems. aria seemed to understand it rather fast which was strange because that was what she wanted help with. "basically, i like this idea behind the poem. the his love of her seems to consume him," aria was sat down beside olivia at her desk, the girls so close to one another that their thighs seemed to brush against one another, aria's bare thigh grazing the denim of olivia's jeans.

"he can't even sleep without dreaming of her, the love has sort of become an obsession." aria turned her gaze to see olivia watch her as she played with her necklace. "and how he describes the love to be stronger although they are young," when she spoke, she had so much passion for this poem, she didn't talk like someone who needed help with anything.

"okay, cut the crap, montgomery." olivia leaned back in her seat, legs spreading as she fixed the cap on her head, her blue eyes frighteningly bright in the lamp light. olivia didn't like being lied to and she definitely didn't like being used.

"what do you mean?" aria asked confused, doe eyes growing wider at the accusation. "you don't need help with poe, what do you want?" olivia didn't care if she sounded rude or crude as her eyes burnt into aria, she didn't realise anyone could be so intimidating and surprisingly very attractive while doing so. "i just want you to be my-"

"either you cut the shit or you leave."

"i wanted to hang out with you." aria tried but olivia saw through that lie. "no one wants to hang out with me." she scoffed, "im a cunt." that was true, the people she hooked up with usually stopped trying to talk to her after she ignored them for three to four times so it wasn't that people didn't want to be around her, she just didn't want to be around them.

"what about it?" aria shrugged, trying to get comfortable but olivia took up too much space so she had to keep her knees between olivia's legs. "people usually don't like that." it was strange for people to hear her admit to being a cunt and still like being around her.

"i do." aria followed olivia's lead, leaning back into her seat as olivia smirked. she didn't take aria montgomery for the type of person to like the bad girl act. "oh, don't say that, ms montgomery."

"why not?" aria bit the corner of her lip, eyes never leaving olivia's as she scanned the girl' features, her lips, plump and red from lipstick and lip plumper, her blue eyes gleaming with something aria never seen before, this lust for life that most people lacked and her eyes were flickering between aria's nearly black eyes for her lips and back. before either of them could say anything, the door opened.

"dinner is ready." wes called and olivia yelled at him to bring theirs in. "no, asswipe, im not your maid." her brother yelled back as olivia rolled her eyes, lifting her shirt up and down, suddenly getting warmer before she got up, moving aria's chair slightly as she went to go grab herself a shorter top from her wardrobe.

"i can go get it." aria got up when olivia pulled her shirt over her head, the girl was facing the window, her back to aria which is how she could see how olivia's lace white bra was digging into her back. "thank you, you're a gem." aria tore her eyes away from the girl as she walked out into the kitchen where ezra was sitting alone at the table.

"sitting alone?" she asked as she saw the two plates side by side, one was her's and the other was olivia's. "nope." a new voice spoke up, popping the p in the word as he walked away from the fridge, three cans of pepsi in his hands.

"wes," the boy with the ink black hair looked over at aria as he handed her to two drinks but she already had her hands full. "let me put them-" wesley moved closer, placing each can in one of aria's pants pocket, they were so close that aria could feel his breath on her neck despite the height difference.

ezra cleared his throat as the boy pulled away from aria, holding his hands up in surrender. "okay, what's going on here?" olivia walked out of her bedroom, in a small white t-shirt that barely hid her bra which stood out, clear as day. "i was helping." wesley sat down as aria assured olivia that everything was alright, she didn't have to worry.

"good, she's not even sixteen yet so she's off limits." olivia leaned against the counter as she took her plate from aria. "nothing scares me more than minors so don't worry about it." wesley laughed as aria let out a small laugh, her eyes locking with ezra's at the end of the table. "we should probably go." she turned back to olivia who nods, "next time you want to hang out with me." olivia kicked open her bedroom door, "you don't have to pay, just be honest with me." she shut the door behind her when the girl walked in after her.

"next time? i like the sound of that."