𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘴𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴

olivia fitz could hold a grudge like hand. once you had wronged her, you were dead to her. it was as simple as that, while some people saw life in fifty shades of grey, she saw life in black and white, either you were on her side or you were in her way and she didn't like the latter.

"you look pissed." dean morgan stood in front of her, he was your typical football player, tall, muscular, dreamy brown eyes and by all means, not olivia's type but they were old friends and he had always been her biggest fan, they supported each other through the years and while it was never a physical, he was her friend and hat counted for alot in her books.

"would it kill you to tell a girl she looks pretty?" she had worn an outfit he had picked out for her, she paid but she let him go to the store for her. the last thing olivia cared about was going dress shopping.

"i didn't think you would like to be called pretty."

"just because im a little tomboyish doesn't mean i don't like being treated like a girl every now and then." she moved past him to get the door and he grabbed ahold of it before she could.

"ladies first." he gave her a charming smile as she rolled her eyes, taking his hand into her own as she pulled him into the gym which for their entertainment would be where they held the homecoming dance for the next few hours.

"do you want punch?"

"only if it's been spiked." he gave her a smile as he went to go find the drinks while she moved around the dance floor sheepishly, undoing the scarf around her neck as she put it on a random table. by the time she saw the dress it was too late to get anything new so she made it work by grabbing ome of her brother's leather jackets and pulled on a pair of red heels before she made her way out of the house.

when she left, she had nearly forgotten that both her brothers would be chaperones at the dance, she remembered when she saw wesley chatting up one of her younger teachers which was very unbelievable but also very wesley. she approached them slowly and he cleared his throat, greeting the tawny cheeks as he walked away and gave the two their privacy.

"someone's getting lucky."

"yeah, til you showed up. where's dean?" wesley looked around the dance floor until he found her partner spiking the punch. "come on, dude." wesley started walking away, "you have to be more inconspicuous."

as he walked away, olivia felt someone else take his spot beside her. "what are the chances of wes actually doing something about that?" as she turned she made eye contact with aria in the low lit room. she didn't bother saying anything as she turned and walked away, leaving the girl behind, shocked slightly.

aria would have followed after her friend but she had to work the beanbag toss. she made her way to the stand and watched her friend from a far, not in a weird way, or at least she hoped it wouldn't come off as weird.

"are you stalking my sister?" it was ezra. "stalking is a strong word." she mumbled, as she offered him a few beanbags for the ring toss as he paid. "she's been extra cunty today." hearing that word from a teacher was weird but it was olivia's brother so it wasn't a surprisingly either.

"she said you left her a nasty note, what's that about?" aria frowned at the question, "what note?"

"i didn't see it but she was surprised you would say something like that and still have the audacity, her words not mine, to sign it."

"with my name?"

"no, just a." aria paused suddenly, shoving a stuffed zebra into her teacher's hands as a reward, although he did awful in the game. "can you take over for a while? thanks." she didn't wait for an answer as she walked away, desperate to find her friend.

she found olivia with her arms draped around a taller boy's shoulders and she stopped and stood in front of them. "liv, can we talk?" olivia seemed to ignore her but dean turned to her.

"liv, your friend wants to talk."

"we're dancing, i can't talk right now." olivia didn't turn to look at her friend, "we can spare a few minutes while i refill our drinks." he was off before she could fight him on the topic.

"i don't want to talk right now." olivia finally turned and caught a glimpse of the desperation in the short girl's eyes.

"please, i can explain everything."

"you have five minutes." olivia walked out of the gym as aria struggled to follow her through the crowd of dancing teens. they stopped in front of ezra's class as olivia unlocked the door with a key she definitely shouldn't have.

"walking took one minute so four minutes left." she sat on her brother's desk as aria pulled out her phone. "i wasn't the one who left that note, i don't even know who did it but it's someone who has been messing with me and my friends." aria paused and olivia watched her with trained eyes.

"why would they leave me a note then? and why would that note be about my father, you're the only person ive spoken to about my family." olivia dug a red nail into her chest, poking the skin above her heart, "fuck," she breathed out. "i talked to you more about it than i have with my brothers, my friends and even my ninth grade fucking therapist."

"and i would never betray that. you have to believe me." aria handed olivia her phone, "what is this?"

"messages from a." she read through them, a few were about her dad and a few were about ezra. they were all things that you wouldn't just share with anyone.

"they've been stalking me and my friends and i think they've been stalking you too."

"why me? these are more about ezra than they are about me." olivia tossed the phone back to the girl.

"because ezra and i aren't as close as we were but liv," aria took a step towards the ginger whose eyes meet hers in the dark room, the moon was the only the that lit up the room. "our friendship is sacred to me." the hardness olivia had on her face seemed to melt away, her features softened.

"i can't stand the idea of you walking around and hating me." aria's bottom lip quivered, her eyes big and nearly glass like with tears. before she could say anything else, olivia pulled her into a warm hug. the two girls seemed to ease into one another for a moment before olivia spoke.

"i could never hate you."