𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴

olivia was still spitting out blood when she walked into the girl's locker room, her teeth stained with her blood as she stared at her reflection in the mirror in front of her. she could hear someone stumble in after her and noticed spencer standing behind, ice bag to her cheek, preventing the pinkish bruise on her face from swelling.

"oops." olivia gave her a bloody smile before rinsing her mouth as she spat out the dirty water. she could feel spencer was still watching her. the brunette had accidentally hit olivia in the face with her hockey stick and got a small taste of the red head's rage, getting a ball to the face which was an accident of course. olivia would never hurt anyone on purpose.

"you almost hit my eye." spencer spoke, trying to temper her rage as olivia turned to her, leaning against the porcelain sink with her hands on her sides. "luckily for you i wasn't aiming for you eye." her devious smile only seemed more vindictive when more blood pooled in her mouth once more, she bit the fuck out of her cheek when the stick hit her. "i didn't mean to hit you, you obviously meant to hit me." spencer took a step towards the girl who simply stared at her. "easy there, hastings, we can't have another fight break out." the two girls would bud heads nearly everyday, their coach regretted making them co-captains. they got along pretty poorly.

"im not scared of you."

"then why are your hands shaking?" spencer looked down at her hands to see they were in fact shaking. when she looked up, olivia was already walking to the lockers, two red braids swinging on her back as she disappeared between the stack of lockers with only one thought in her head, fuck spencer hastings.

when she finds her locker, she pops it open, pulling her shirt over her head. she was in need of about three showers before she could feel clean. as she tossed her shirt into her locker, she picked up her top, shorts and when she reached for her jacket, something fell out. a piece of paper.

she leaned down, brushing her hair out of her face as she grabbed ahold of the note, assuming it was from one of the girls she's hooked up with. she was acquainted with almost all of them and they were all friendly with her in hopes of seeing her again but she never went for the same person twice, that's how you catch feelings and olivia avoided those like the plague.

as she unfolded the piece of paper, she didn't find a sweet message like she thought but something rather snarky and from someone she didn't even know, she didn't recognise the handwriting.

what the fuck?

what the fuck?