𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦

the library feels like a prison in a matter of minutes and olivia wants to claw herself out of her skin, she's scratching her neck, hand barely beneath her shirt. "you look funny." derek comments as she wipes the sweat off her brow, she felt sick and the test wasn't happening, but they don't want anyone to leave the building which means she can't go home and can't go back to bed. 

"is that way of saying i look ugly?" he fakes a gasp and she rolls her eyes, "just leave the room a bit, you don't look so hot." he reaches out to pet her red hair as she pulls her lips into a straight line before getting up, "i'm going to my brother's classroom." she picks up her jacket, throwing it over her arm before picking up her backpack. 

"think you'll need company in case you pass out?" she laughs and shakes her head, "i'll call if i think i'll die." she pats his shoulder and heads out the door. the hallways are eerily still as she grows near his class but then she hears laughing and wonders if ezra did come to school after all but then she hears someone playing the guitar and she sees noel kahn playing aria the guitar like a proper james taylor but before she can knock and announce her presence, the two are kissing.  

if it were anyone else, they'd most likely turn and walk away, trying not to ruin their moment but that wasn't who olivia fitz was, she pushed open the door and cleared her throat loud enough for the two to not only hear but jump away from one another. 

"sorry, didn't mean to scare you. ms jacobs wants to see you, noel." that was a lie, but it got noel to leave which was all that mattered to olivia. "aria, are you coming?" he stood by the door but olivia was nudging him out, "don't make her wait." she shuts the door. 

"ooh, you look like you wanna throat punch me." olivia smiles, cheeky bastard, and leans against the door, crossing her arms over her chest. aria on the other hand, she looked less impressed by olivia's stunt, the cheery look she usually had around olivia faded away like a memory and she looked like a dark storm cloud. 

"you look so cute when you're pissed at me." aria doesn't say anything back as she takes a step closer to olivia, the red head seemingly towering over her with the five inches that kept them apart. "get out of the way," aria crosses her arms over her chest but olivia doesn't move.

"what's the magic word?" 

"i'm not in the mood, olivia."

"oooh, using my full name, scary." she smiles and aria grabs her arm, trying to pull her forward but she doesn't move, "i've seen the inside of a gym more than you've seen the inside of a hot topic, you're gonna have to try a little harder." 

"ugh! why are you being like this?!" aria pulls away from olivia, running her fingers through her hair, like she might pull it out. she didn't understand how she could love olivia one minute and completely despise her the next. everything that she felt for the cheeky girl standing at the door seemed to confuse her, drive her out of her mind. 

olivia fitz made her lose her wits.

"act like what?" olivia shrugs off her jacket, tossing it over onto her brother's desk. she knew she had to clean all her shit out of his desk now that he was back from new york. she could do that after she sorted out whatever was going on with aria. 

"you know what you're doing." aria watches as olivia slips a hand through her hair, she had no idea what aria was talking about, it felt like they were on different radio channels, watching different movies, hell, they, might as well be on different planets. 

"being adorable?" she asks, still not understanding why the girl was upset. she had done almost nothing wrong, breaking up her kiss was a total dick move but not one that warranted this kind of anger. "why did you come here?" aria's voice got soft. 

"library is full."

"no, i mean why come to this class, you must have seen us so why come here?" aria's eyes were training in on olivia as she opens her mouth before she shuts it again, not finding the right words. 

she stammers for a while before aria gets a real answer, "ms jacobs wanted to see noel." that lie again, it was the second time she used it. aria didn't know why, olivia must have known that the dark-haired girl could see through it but she persisted with it. 

"i can't talk to when you're like this." aria walks to the door and this time olivia moves out of her way, "come find me when you're done lying." and just like that she's out of the room and olivia still has no idea what's going on.