𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘶𝘥

ೃ⁀➷-'๑'--'๑'--'๑'--'๑'-ೃ⁀➷
The Homecoming Hangover

"you look bewildered." wes spoke from her bedroom door as he watched his sister shove a tupperware container of chocolate chip cookies into her bag.

"cause i usually look super chill and easy going?" she turned to him, throwing her bag over her shoulder. she looked a mess, her ginger hair messily tucked behind her ear, eyeliner slightly smudged and her eyes seemed to dart across the room as if she were looking for something.

"dean called for you." he held her phone in between his index and middle finger as she shoved past him to get out of the room. "im not really in the mood for small talk." she waltzed into the kitchen where ezra had been having breakfast with hardin. it was a typical saturday morning, olivia's sour mood being the only odd thing happening in apartment 3b.

"do i smell a lover's feud?" ezra teased as he spread jelly on his toast, she grabbed the slice before it could reach his lips. "you're a writer, that wasn't witty at all." she spoke with a mouthful of his breakfast as she took a strip of hardin's bacon, he didn't complain.

"god, this is good bacon, did you make this?" he nodded when the girl placed a kiss on top of his mess of black curls. "you're a heaven sent, hardy." she was out of the door before he could say anything else. in the elevator she runs into mrs. king as she finished her food.

she greeted the woman like she always did and gets no response but today she doesn't even try with any small talk, leaving the elevator as soon as it opens. she had been on a mission since she woke up in a sweat at three thirty that morning. she sneaked out of her room and stole some of ezra's whiskey, she drank for about an hour before she switched to pepsi and then passed out until five in the morning when she started packing her bag.

she reached the bike area and grabbed hers, lazy unhooking the locking mechanism as she started on her small journey. she reached aria's house in a matter of minutes, trying to fix her hair to look more presentable as she knocked on the front door.

"don't you think you've been here enough for you to just walk in at this point?" mrs. montgomery opened the door for her as she finished up locking her bike on their front porch. she moved swiftly back to the door. "honestly you should probably just give me a key so i can move in." olivia sucked up her sour mood as she stepped through the entrance of the house. despite what was going on with the family, they still kept a clean house, didn't even need five to nine maids to do it for them.

"well then i don't have to feel bad about telling you to just pop into the kitchen if you want a snack while i take a nap." ella walked the girl up the steps, not paying any attention to the way she clutched onto her bag for the life of her. "no problem." when they reached the top, olivia greeted the woman as she walked into her daughter's room. aria was laying in bed, feet up on four pillows as she worked her way through a cross word puzzle.

"what's a seven letter word for the feeling that your importance to others may be different than their importance to you?" aria asked as she felt her friend fall down beside her, groaning as she pulled herself up.

"falesia." she rested the side of her head on aria's pillow, hair in her eyes as her friend looked over at her before she looked back at her magazine, filling in the word. "okay, know-it-all." aria smirked and put the magazine to the side as she slid back, resting her head on her pillow as she made eye contact with her friend.

"come on, lock your door and let's get on to business." olivia half heartedly spoke as her face pressed against the pillow in a way that made her cheeks seem more chubby than usual. "on it." aria was at the door while olivia slid and fell off the bed, hitting the ground with a loud thud as aria ran over to her but she seemed perfectly fine.