𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯. 𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘳

ezra always tried his best at his new and first job. he worked his ass off to get where he was and to get a job at rosewood high had been his dream for as long as his sister had attended it, the only reason she was even allowed to go to school that far from home was because their mother knew ezra would teach there and he would take care of her.

the oldest and youngest fitzgerald children had been close when they were younger but over night his sister seemed to change in front of his eyes, he barely knew her anymore. the olivia he remembered was a soft, shy girl that would always hold onto his arm when she saw strangers, who blushed when her crushes would talk to her, who hated smoking and drinking. olivia was a good girl, she had been their fathers perfect angel but when he died, the day after her fourteenth birthday, she changed. he remembered how their father had fought death off the day before to keep her birthday pure but even now, her birthdays were never the same, and neither was she.

ezra didn't recognise the girl he lived with and she seemed to like it that way, she always avoided him so that's why he ended up alone at a bar the day before the school started, that's how he ended up meeting aria. her beauty caught him off guard, he thought she would be his dream woman but that was until he realised she was just a girl and now she didn't want to leave him alone.

he was writing work down on the board when he heard his classroom door open and shut. ezra didn't want to engage in anything with aria, afraid to not only lose his job and the obvious prison sentence he'd get, but mostly because he didn't want to be separated from his sister or for her to hate him when she found out.

"i saw you and liv on saturday, riding your bikes." he turned to aria and gave her a weak smile. "we saw you too, we waved. i would've stopped but we weren't alone." despite ezra's obvious dislike of the situation, he couldn't leave aria alone, he hoped she would leave him be.

"my friends, they thought you, uh, had nice legs." aria commented, clearly a little upset at what her friends had said. "and that liv has a nice ass." she adds and ezra laughs, rubbing the back of his neck.

"im actually here to see her." aria's words made her pause, he didn't remember the last time he had seen his sister, she didn't even drive with him this morning, she took her bike.

"she isn't here." ezra shook his head but aria pointed to the storage closet, "she takes the girls to your closet and the guys to the seniors' bathroom." ezra frowned at the comment, he had been in his class for a while, he would've known if his sister was in his closet. he walked up, floorboards creaking under his boots and when he opens the door, olivia turns to him, her hands all over some blonde girl's body, her lips stained with pink lipstick as she looks from ezra to where aria stood beside him.

"oh, im so sorry mr fitz! i didn't know you were there!" the blonde's face flushed as she started pulling away from olivia who smirked at the girl's obvious anxiety due to being caught. "please don't call my parents." she rushed up to her teacher, wiping her mouth clean as ezra stepped out of the way to let her out.

"don't worry, i won't. just don't let me catch you here again or im going straight to the principal's office." he threatened as the blonde promised it would never happen again but yelling that she would see olivia later before leaving the class as aria laughed from her spot next to ezra. one nasty look from olivia ends her laughter.

"welcome to my office," olivia pulled her cap from her pants pocket as she pulled it over her messy red hair. "hey, i wanted to talk to you." aria followed her to the door but ezra blocked her path, telling her to stay in his class so he could talk to her. she knew what that meant, he was going to scold her like he always did.

"about?" olivia sat down on her seat, legs open underneath the desk as she leaned back into her chair while ezra stood at the board. he had never seen the two girls talk to one another, they had met one another, officially, in his classroom.

"well, you always have the best grades in english-"

"im gonna stop you right now, im actually dying in ten minutes so if you want me to tutor you, i really can't. i wish i could." olivia let out a fake cough as aria rolled her eyes. "ill pay."

"how much?"

"twenty bucks."

"sold." olivia got up suddenly, holding her hand out to aria who grabbed a hold of it, shaking it. "are you free today?" aria watched as olivia mentally checked her schedule.

"how does eight sound?"

"perfect."