𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘶𝘱 𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Please Do Talk About Me When I'm Gone

grief is a funny thing and no one knows more about that ongoing joke than olivia fitz. every funeral, every memorial she attended somehow always ended up being about her father. she saw him every time she watched a coffin slid into a grave, she couldn't stop thinking about being fourteen and standing between her brothers as they said their goodbyes to their father.

ezra, wesley and olivia stood side by side, all dressed from head to toe in black. all of their faces clear from any and all emotion, just like their mother wanted. people would be watching and olivia couldn't try to throw herself in that grave with her father, no matter how much her feet ached to jump in.

she still remembered when she got home and cried in her bed when their maid came in and comforted her, her name was olga. she was a kind woman, she was even a much better mother than olivia's mother had been but that wasn't the best compliment, a caveman could be a better mother than diane fitzgerald.

a part of olivia thought her need for psychical touch most likely came from the fact that the closest she had ever been to her mother was when the woman would brush her hair out of her face because it had been her best asset. maybe that was why she could be so vain at times, her beauty was all that mattered to her mother, that and her manners, manners that were flushed down the drain the minute she left her mother's home. they got worse with the more space that resided between the two women which was why olivia was now laying on the flat of her back on a desk with a raven haired girl's head between her thighs.

they were in ezra's class, on his desk. he had been away for some time but olivia still had her keys so all she had to do was unlock his class during lunch and close all the blinds. they didn't even have cameras in the classes which olivia counted on as she felt the girl's hand slap over her mouth before a moan could leave her lips.

when they were done, the blonde cleaned the desk with some scrubs and black ezra had in his storage room. "want my jacket, you look cold." olivia picked up her jacket, draping it over the raven haired girl's shoulder as she put the supplies away, now sitting back down on ezra's desk as his sister wiped the lipstick smudge off her lips.

"thanks." the girl with the jet black hair and honey brown eyes, millie, smiled over at the ginger who placed her hands on millie's face. "want me to buy you lunch?" her fingers got lost in millie's thick black hair as she smiled, chipper at the invitation and she nodded. olivia didn't wait for anything else before she leaned over and placed a warm kiss on the girl's lips. "come on, ill say i was helping you with your algebra."

"but you have ap algebra." the girl furrowed her brows at olivia's words as they walked out of ezra's class. everyone was too focused on their own lives to notice the two girls. "no one's gonna care about that," olivia gestures to the group of teens who were all locked in on their phone screens. "if it's not happening on facebook, it's not happening at all." she chuckled to herself as she turned to walk away when aria montgomery practically slams into her, sending both girls to the ground.

"god, you're five one, how did you knock me down?"

"im not five one." aria groaned in pain, one knee between olivia's thighs while the other was at her right hip. she hoovered over olivia before eventually pulling back, holding her hands out to pull olivia up as both girls sat on the floor together.

"i think you broke my head open." she looked from aria to millie. "ill meet you in the lunch room." the raven haired girl smiled at her and told her not to get a concussion before she walked off.

olivia and aria didn't get up for a while, they sat beside ezra's class as the hallway got more and more bare. the two were the only ones left behind, olivia leaned back against the wall as she rested her hands on her lap, aria's hands on top of hers. "you and millie reid?" aria laughed at the idea, "we're friends." olivia answered, getting more comfortable as she watched aria watch her. she seemed to be drinking in every inch of olivia's face, "please, im the only friend you aren't sleeping with." she looked away suddenly, brushing her black hair over her shoulder as she bit the corner of her lip.

"that's not true," olivia played with her friend's fingers, "im not sleeping with you because you're my only friend." she laughed and aria scrunched up her nose in that way olivia seemed to love. something about how cute it was, she couldn't stop looking at her friend's perfect face.

"well even if you wanted to, you're shit out of luck." aria got up, holding out a hand to olivia before she pulled her friend to her feet. the two stood in front of one another, olivia brows furrowed with intrigue.

"im going out with noel kahn tonight."

"you can't hook up with noel kahn."

"what?" aria frowned as she turned to olivia, confusion plastered on her face. "we have history, you don't hook up with a guy who had a history with your friend. it's part of the rules, girl code, hookup culture or whatever." aria shook her head, "im just doing this as a distraction, it doesn't mean anything."

"if it doesn't mean anything then don't go." the bell rang beside olivia's head and she grimaced, moving away from the loud sound as aria followed her.

"i just don't want to be at home tonight."

"my bedroom can be your second home." olivia joked as she placed her arms on her friend's shoulders, chirpy smile on her face. she wouldn't mind having another sleepover with aria, she liked spending time with her.

"well, id rather spend the night with a boy that i could possibly like. that i can actually have a relationship with." aria stared at her friend, eyes clear of any emotion as she pulled out from olivia's grasp. "because im not going to settle for friends who kiss." as she turned to walk away, olivia watched her. that wasn't at all what she expected and for some reason the interaction upset her as she looked over her shoulder to her brother's class. "weird." she spoke to his door as if he were there before she started walking away. millie reid had been waiting for her.