𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘴𝘭𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦

ೃ⁀➷-'๑'--'๑'--'๑'--'๑'-ೃ⁀➷
Pilot

olivia walks into class before sitting down at a random desk near the window. she looks up as the teacher walks in. he writes his name on the board before facing the class as his eyes fall on aria.

"holy crap," he says as everyone faces her before her phone goes off as everyone faces the front of the class.

"i'm mr. fitz, your new english teacher," he explains. after class everyone but olivia leaves, sitting at her desk as she watches them go.

"hey assclown," she says picking up her bag and sitting on his desk.

"olivia," he says looking at the girl.

"where were you yesterday?" she asks smirking, she noticed after hockey practice yesterday that her brother wasn't home which was odd because he didn't have any friends. "don't you have class?" he asks as she sighs before getting. "come on, don't be a bore." she taps her white painted nails on the wooden desk. her brother didn't have any friends so it has to be a girl or maybe even a boy, she didn't really know what he was into.

"yeah, i'll see you around," she says before walking out of class.

after school, she heads back to his class to see him talking to aria. "yo," she says opening the door as aria moves away from his desk. her movements are kind of fidgety, like she's been caught doing something she wasn't supposed to but olivia didn't pay any mind to her.

"hey," aria says looking at the girl, small smile playing on her soft features. "we have to go. i have a shit ton of homework," she explains not like she was actually going to do it, she just wanted to go home.

"you guys know each other?" aria asks looking between the two as olivia nods. "yeah. he's my brother," she explains. most people didn't actually believe they were siblings, due to their many differences. her brothers looked more like one another, she was the odd woman out with her red hair and her coral blue eyes and being nearly six foot tall, she was not like them, their height was probably the only thing the three had in common.

"and she's right. we should go," ezra gets up, walking out of the room as olivia follows him to the door. "i'm aria by the way," the dark haired girl held out her hand as olivia nods.

"i'm-" olivia tries before aria cuts her off. "olivia. yeah, i've heard some things about you," aria explains. "that's good, when people talk about you, it's immortality. see you around aria," olivia says before walking away, not bothering to talk to the girl any further. usually she would try to flirt but girls who know a her reputation weren't the kind of girls that kind go for her.

"aren't you supposed to be hooking up with some random girl?" ezra asks as they get to his car.

"are you slut-shaming me?" she follows him into the car, pushing her jacket off her shoulders and throwing it on the backseat.

"no, i'm just surprised," he says as she turns the music up as he grunts causing her to turn it up louder with a grin.