𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘣𝘢𝘨

olivia hated noel kahn with a fiery passion but the guy knew how to throw a rager so not only did she go but she also took her older brother along with her. she needed to have someone, showing up alone at a party would make her feel like a loser and he seemed to think he was the coolest person alive. she would disagree but alot of people didn't see it the way she did.

"you look like a washed up frat boy trying to start his career in the rap industry." she scolded him and then told him to pull up his pants, wesley was a mess but for some reason he was their mother's favourite, she didn't see their father in him and olivia didn't know why that was a good thing. "i'm just a teenage dirtbag."

"calling yourself a teenage dirtbag is the first sign that you're not one." she rolled her eyes as he took a pull of his vape that he had been carrying around everywhere. she nearly gagged at the smell. "fuck off and introduce me to your friends."

"i don't have friends."

"loser." wesley had been everything olivia wasn't, he was outgoing, playful, always searching for his next high, he was a bit of a golden retriever where olivia was a black cat in a few ways, sometimes they would swap roles but neither of them seemed to like wearing the other's shoes. "you should hang out with me more, go to college parties." he shook her shoulder as if that would convince her of anything but she wasn't allowed to.

"mom would shit herself." olivia pulled on the ends of her sweater, where she wore clothes that seemed to cover every inch of her body, her older brother found himself in a skin tight black crop top, he thought he was so cool, she hated him.

"who cares what mom has to say?"

"i do, i like the money she sends me." olivia sighed, she wished she could spend more time with wesley but her mother didn't approve of them being alone together, they were bad influences on one another, they always ended up doing something wrong like when they were six and nine and they threw a brick through the church's stain glass window. their mother said they would finally be allowed to stay together once olivia finished high school. she was waiting for it, she wanted to be one step further from ezra and one step closer to wesley.

they spent two hours at the party, drinking, smoking, laughing, playing beer pong and hooking up with their fair share of girls. at the end of the night, they ubered home, afraid to get into a car crash, or more olivia was scared of harming her precious car.

"how's living with ezra?" he yawned, stretching out his arms, resting his head on her shoulder as she stared dead ahead. "terrible, he's everywhere and i can't breathe." every time she tried to hook up with anyone they would walk into the apartment to find ezra watching some documentary on henry the eighth. she was so sick of him, once she woke up to him making one of her hookups breakfast, she nearly died.

"you used to love him when we were kids." wesley laughed, growing up he was always the odd one out, classic middle child syndrome, he never felt welcome with them but now olivia would rather be with him then ezra, she didn't trust ezra, something was wrong with his relationship with aria and she just couldn't put her finger on it.

"i like you more now."

"cause i'm cool."

"stop before i gag."

"you really can't stand being nice to me." wesley turned his head to her and she grabbed his arm, using one hand to cover her mouth. "oh," he realises, "can you stop the car?" the driver does, just in time for olivia to throw up on the pavement, her body being thrown over wesley's. "pussy." he shakes his head but ultimately holds her hair back while she brings up her lunch.