𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦. 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭

it's the start of the school day and olivia wants her brother to buy her donuts when she stops outside his class. aria is in there when she knocks. ezra jumps a little when he goes to open the door and olivia puts that in a little file in her mind.

"sorry for interrupting." she throws her jacket back, putting her hands in her trousers pockets.

"no, ms. montgomery was just leaving." ezra held the door open for her as she took her leave.

"this is the second time you've been alone with her, weird." olivia teased but ezra didn't seem amused, more irritated. "what do you want?" he sat down at his desk as he started taking out test papers.

"why do you always assume i want something? can't a girl just talk to her favourite brother?" she stood in front of her desk and he gave her a look that was like asking her if she was kidding.

"fine, i want money. and i want to know why haven't been seeing anyone here? if my brother is an undatable shitbag, that makes me an undatable shitbag." she held her hand out and he sighed, taking a twenty from his wallet and handing it to her. he expected her to leave but she didn't.

"you bring enough girls and guys home for the both of us." he frowned at the thought. "should i set you up with another teacher, the home ec teacher is so cute." ms. jacobs from three doors down was like a ray of sunshine, sometimes it hurt olivia to look at her for too long.

"i don't need my little sister to set me up with someone, now go off and buy a vape or whatever you teens do." ezra pointed at the door. "you're so old," olivia cringed.

"get out." he sighed and she held her hands up in surrender before walking out the door.

when english finally rolls around, olivia sits between emily and a new girl that took aria's spot. the book they're reading now is how to kill a mocking bird, a book her brother made her read when he was in his first year of college.

she's still in her seat when a note gets passed her way and mona walks into the class, late as always. "am i late?" she asks as olivia opens the note.

where's aria?
- em

"you're mona, right?" ezra asks from the front of the class and the girl nods. "yes, mr. fritz."

she transferred classes

why?

i don't know your friend, i'd love to know you though

"liv, stop passing notes." ezra says from the front of the class and she rolls her eyes before aria walks into the class and olivia frowns.

"sorry." she mumbles as aria takes her seat and the girl in the seat moves to her old spot. the two look at each other for a moment before olivia raises her hand.

"mr. fritz, can i come talk to you?"

"whatever you can ask, you can do it from your seat." he looks up at her from his desk.

"okay, how long does it take for plan b to kick in?" a few kids burst into giggles. "come to my desk please." he said and she happily got up and walked over to him.

"this isn't about plan b." she said when she reached him, crouching down next to him. "really? no way." sarcasm drips from his voice. "okay, listen to your little sister." she slaps his leg to make him shut up.

"how important is this?" he asked, leaning towards her. "more important than the time you and wes made me drink raw eggs for that liquid cleanse you were on." he sighed.

"what?"

"montgomery wants to ride you like a horse so don't spend so much time with her." she whispered and he frowned. "go to your seat."

"if you wanna catch a case that's your problem, i know a horny girl when i see one."