𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳

ೃ⁀➷-'๑'--'๑'--'๑'--'๑'-ೃ⁀➷
Can You Hear Me Now

olivia wakes up with a hangover and a slice of pizza on her face, she peels it off and starts eating it. she stays in bed for a while when she realises it's six in the morning. school starts in one hour and she could easily go back to sleep but her body couldn't shut back down.

"you up?" ezra was at her door, "no." she mumbled back, yawning. "im going to bike later."

"i have school, are you off or something?"

"no, it's saturday." ezra walked into her bedroom, opening the curtains as the girl hisses at the sunlight.

"what?" olivia wiped the sleep from her eyes, red hair as messy as ever.

"it's saturday,"

"fuck." olivia yawned, running her hands through her hair. she has plans with a girl today, wendy. she didn't even remember what time they would meet, all she knows is a beautiful blonde girl was waiting to see her.

"wes went out thirty minutes ago, something about smoothies." ezra watched as olivia got out of bed, "what do you mean something about smoothies?" olivia felt nauseous. "he's obviously getting us smoothies." she walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

"he just said smoothies then he pulled on your sunglasses and left."

"you're so stupid." olivia opens the door to say before slamming it shut again. she takes a long shower and when she gets out, wesley brought her smoothie.

"come on, you gonna bike with us?" ezra asked wesley as the boy sat on the couch, eating a slice of pizza.

"no."

"it's healthy."

wesley doesn't say anything back, wearing his dark sunglasses. "leave him." olivia headed out first, grabbing her bike on the way. she nearly never rode it, it was something they did as kids but she's not a little kid anymore.

"who did you see at the party last night?" ezra asked as they made their way into the elevator, they found their neighbour, mrs. king already there. she was about sixty and she was mean and bitter. her husband had passed a while back.

"hey mrs. king." olivia yawned.

"don't talk to her." ezra whispers.

"ill talk to whoever i please."

"she doesn't like you, now who was at the party last night?" ezra got out when the elevator dinged, they were on the ground floor.

"me, wes and alcohol." olivia counted on her fingers, the only other person she spoke to was wendy who asked her to get lunch today which would be around five pm. olivia made plans for after school, not knowing today would be saturday.

"and you wonder why mom doesn't want you two together."

"mom is an opp and so are you." olivia got on her back, "in english?"

"you guys suck." olivia finishes her green smoothie, tossing the cup in a nearby bin as she rides her bike away.

they seem to match in speed, even though one of them is hungover and hasn't been on a bike in ages.

ezra takes the turn before olivia, the girl getting distracted by a puppy.

"hey mr. fitz." olivia can hear spencer call.

"looking good, mr fitz!" that's definitely hanna marin. she leaves the puppy, and his cute owner as she takes the turn.

"yo! you're as fine as ever, liv!" hanna calls and the girl smiles, hanna marin, definitely her type.

"hey girls!" olivia takes the turn, going freestyle as she catches up to ezra.

"i see girls love you." she teases.

"i can't control that. im a young teacher."

"but you can control it, stop hanging around aria. it really bothers me."

"nothing's going on, she's my student. she's in your class, she's your age." ezra seemed distraught by the thought.

"i know and im just tryna look out for you. don't be an idiot."

"how can i be? that's your thing."