𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳. 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘷𝘴 𝘥𝘤

olivia yawns for the seventh time as she gets out of bed, stills in her pyjamas as she pulls on her boots. she walks out of her room and her brother is on his computer, probably typing up a paper as she reads over his shoulder and he shuts it.

"if i've told you this once, i've told you this a thousand times just because i'm your brother doesn't mean i can show you tests. that's nepotism," she groans, taking money from his wallet as she heads to the door.

"spell nepotism," she walks out the door, slamming it shut after her.

she pulls her car keys from her hoodie pocket, heading out to her car that her mom got her for her fifteenth birthday so she could drive it once she got her license.

she gets in and drives to rosewood's version of applebee's. when she gets there, she orders the only thing she's eaten for the past ten years lasagna soup.

"what's lasagna soup?" a voice asks as olivia looks up from her phone before tucking it away. she turns over to where aria, emily and hannah are sitting.

she pauses, "hard to explain," aria kicks out the chair next to her. "you can wait with us," she says when the door opens behind olivia and the blind girl walks in.

"no, it's fine." she walks over to where jenna has sat down.

"hey blind girl," olivia taps her nail on the table and jenna turns her head towards the red haired girl.

"that's rude," she says in a monotone voice and olivia nods to herself and only herself.

"i'm sorry, i just don't know your name. i'm olivia fitz," the girl didn't say anything and olivia stared back up to where aria and pals were sitting when the waitress came with her smoothie.

"thanks," she sips on her smoothie in silence.

"i don't hate blind people. i love daredevil," she adds randomly. "i prefer dc, marvel sucks," Olivia chokes on her drink.

"i might hate you," she coughs into her elbow and jenna laughs. "i'm sorry that i'm right,"

"i'm sorry that you think you're right,"

"dc has superman," jenna points out and olivia rolls her eyes. "he's so overrated, marvel has thor who is literally a god."

"well, he has no personality," olivia wonders if she throws her cup at jenna, would it be classified as a hate crime?

"marvel has black widow," olivia gets up and her chair scratches the floor.

"that's your only argument?"

"that's the only argument i need," she walks away and gets her dinner. "have a shit life," she says to jenna before she waves at aria and heads home.

at least now she understood why the girls were so awkward about jenna, who hates marvel?