𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺

finding out that hanna marin was having a party was probably the best part of olivia's day. she intended on getting royally fucked up and forgetting everything about herself for the next four hours. she figured she'd need to wash away the time she spent with her mother.

"what is this?" olivia was sat on hanna's lap, despite the girl complaining about her broken leg. she had a glass in her hand; it contained a pink, slushie-like drink, and it tasted like watermelon.

"whatever it is, you've had too much." hanna wasn't entirely wrong. olivia had a jug of the drink and kept filling up her glass when it got empty.

"you're right, it's getting boring." she put the container down but kept her glass, still sipping on her drink. "if it's boring, why are you still drinking it?"

"you can't waste your food, hanna. jesus, i thought i was the privileged bitch." olivia got a little more friendly when she was drunk, "but i love you, even if you're in a wheelchair now. i don't think that takes anything away from who you are." olivia shoved a long, emerald green nail into her sort-of friend's chest.

"okay, liv, move over." hanna shifted the girl onto her other leg, the one that didn't have a cast on it. she wanted to look at the boy who was now taking the container with the pink, magical drink.

"hey lucas, how are you? long time no talk." the blonde gave him the biggest smile she could muster up while olivia watched them, sipping her drink through a my little pony straw.

"i'm thirsty." lucas answered her original question while filling up his blue solo cup.

"you can get a cup if you want one, liv doesn't get one because she gets sloppy drunk." hanna's slight compliment to lucas came with a slight insult to the girl on her lap.

"your ma gets sloppy drunk." she retorted, going back to her drink before she leaned back into hanna, now looking over at lucas.

"luke," she covered her mouth with her hand, doing her best darth vader impression, "oh wait, no- no, i'm wrong." she went back to her normal voice before she started again, "hermy, i am your father." the boy's face dropped and olivia's laughter almost became louder than the music.

"liv, where did you hear that?" hanna's brows furrowed, looking at the redhead who already had her eyes on someone else.

"it's been nice getting a free ride, marin, but things to do," she got up, walking away, not caring how upset she had left the two people and moving on to the next couple to harass.

"reverse cinderella. she was rich, he was poor, how could they make it?" she threw herself on the stairs, falling between spencer and her boyfriend.

"excuse me?" the boy asked and spencer immediately grabbed olivia's arm, pulling her onto her feet.

"he was a punk, she did ballet." olivia sang the song the entire way up the stairs, looking down and waving at spencer's boyfriend the entire time.

"he's a nice change but he's not your sister's boyfriend, so can he really be your type?" when the words left olivia's lips, spencer let her go and she hit the wall behind her with a loud thud. she could keep herself up; she was just surprised to be let go of so violently.

"oops, guess i have mommy's viper tongue." olivia giggled and all spencer could do was stare at her; she looked like she had been slapped. for a moment she wondered how olivia knew what she just said, maybe she was A and if she was, spencer had to tell aria.

"i can't deal with your shit right now, liv. just sleep it off." spencer walked away, not even wanting to look at olivia but the redhead was bored; she needed someone to keep her entertained.

as she ran down the steps, passing Spencer and her charity case of a boyfriend, she was hit with a sudden rush of sobriety. aria walked through the door but before olivia could reach her, spencer pulled the girl away.

"what the fuck?" aria was lost when her friend pushed her into the kitchen, finding hanna and then dragging her along with aria to the bathroom.

"ah, my favorite thing about being in a wheelchair, you can abduct me whenever you feel like it." hanna spoke while her friend wheeled her chair into the bathroom.

"i think olivia might be A." spencer doesn't even ease them into it, she just says it like it's nothing. Aria is the only one that finds it amusing.

"she asked me how i can date someone who isn't my sister's boyfriend? how would she know, you didn't tell her, right?" spencer looks straight at aria when she's talking.

"i would never but there has to be another reason for that." aria knew spencer was desperate to find A but this was a little too desperate.

"and she did call lucas hermy; the only person who did that was allison." hanna was supposed to be on aria's side.

"mona does it too." aria immediately defends olivia, they were pulling at straws at this point.

"yeah, because they're so close. think about it: olivia shows up at rosewood and a week later we start getting these messages." spencer's mind was working at lightning speed and she needed her friends to keep up.

"and she was at allison's funeral, maybe the two knew each other." hanna did find it odd that olivia would be there; why would she go to someone's funeral if she never knew them.

"okay, she came to this school because her brother got a job here and maybe she went to the funeral to show support for the community." aria knew olivia; if she was A, aria would have picked up on something. she would have known, they didn't know olivia. no one really knew her but aria.

"you're too close to this to see it, aria. maybe the reason she started dating you was to get closer to us." spencer didn't realize how bad those words hurt aria, she basically told her friend that the only reason that she was in a relationship was so that she could get used. olivia would never use her, but then again, she was ezra's sister and he had used her.

"listen here, okay? olivia isn't A, she's not a bad person and she would never use me like that. she loves me." olivia had never said it but she didn't have to; aria knew because she loved olivia and it was so intense that she knew it had to be reciprocated.

"we're just trying to look out for you." hanna's words were barely cold when the dark-haired girl ran out of the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind her. she stopped in the crowded hallway to catch her breath, trying to see reason when she saw olivia filling up a glass with water; she looked like she was trying to sober herself up.

"liv." when she heard aria's voice, she smiled, brushing a red curl out of her face.

"hey you." that smile, aria couldn't think straight when she saw it. how could someone with such a perfect smile ever want to hurt other people? olivia herself was far from perfect but aria knew she had a heart, even if she pretended to be heartless from time to time.

"i know i just got here but i'm kind of beat, do you think we can go to your place?" aria played with the ring on her thumb, the one she took from olivia a week ago.

"yeah, but you drive unless you want me to kill us both." olivia wrapped an arm around the dark-haired girl's waist, "i don't care what they say about dying young, it does not give you immortality." olivia laughed at her own words as she and aria made their way through the crowded house and suddenly aria was just quiet.