𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘦𝘯𝘷𝘺

aria sat in the low lit bar as she listened to her english teacher read everyone the book he had written. she asked him what he and olivia were doing after school and he mentioned they would be going to this bar for his reading but aria couldn't make out olivia in the crowd but when ezra finished reading, she clapped for him, gaining the attention from a man with black hair at the bar.

"not too bad, huh?" the man turned to her, broad smile on his face, "yeah, you know him?" aria leaned in when he held his hand out for her to shake. "we used to sleep together." the dark haired girl nearly choked on her drink. "in college, bunk beds." hardin corrects his former statement when aria's gaze leaves his for a moment.

"how do you know him?"

"he's my english teacher." aria responded and that's when she saw olivia walk up to her, struggling to carry three beers when she caught a glimpse of aria. "liv, i thought you didn't come." aria watched as olivia handed hardin a beer, placing the other two down at the bar. she didn't expect to see aria. "i went to the bathroom and then got us beers. thank god for fake ids." she whispered the last half of the sentence as she sat down beside hardin.

"you two met, that's cute." olivia held up one beer to aria who hesitantly took it. it was for ezra but he could get his own drink.

"not officially, im hardy."

"aria." her gaze was on hardin for a few seconds before it wandered back to olivia who leaned back against the bar, her gaze following behind aria and when she turned around, she saw ezra approach them.

there was a while where aria thought she liked her english teacher but she wasn't so sure now. he was pretty but there was something ethereal about his sister, aria didn't realise how beautiful olivia was until they had a sleepover a couple of nights ago and olivia fell asleep before her. the red head has her head on one of aria's old stuffed teddy bears, red hair in two pigtails that reached her shoulder blades, her breathing soft as she rolled over to face aria in her sleep. for a moment aria could just look at her, her lips, plump and pink, her cheeks rosy and her eyes fluttering from whatever dream she was having. she was perfect and ezra, he was just a man.

"how was it?" he asked the group as olivia and hardin shrugged in unison, as if they had been practicing it. "i wrote a book when i was twelve about how vanity would be the downfall of humanity and at your grown ass age of forty nine, the best you can do is a girl losing a balloon?" olivia shook her brother's shoulder as hardin laughed, "don't listen to her, we can't all he prodigies."

"yeah, it was beautiful." aria turned to her teacher for a moment before looking over at olivia who was nearly halfway done with her beer. "but i would love to read your book." she tucked her hair behind her ears on both sides and olivia gave her a nod, leaning back into hardin. "ill give you the only copy i have of it."

"thanks!" aria watched the two intensely before ezra suggested they should start throwing darts, hardin and olivia immediately agree and while aria and ezra go get more beers, olivia and hardin started their game.

"someone was green with envy." hardin missed the bull's eye, olivia thought it was probably because of the amount of shit he was spewing. "im not jealous, i don't get jealous." that was true, when olivia knew you didn't want her or you wanted someone else more than you wanted her, she wasn't that attracted to you and she hated people who tried to toy with others feelings. she never did that with any of her hook ups, she was always honest about how she felt.

"i wasn't talking about you, your friend is staring daggers at me." hardin looked over olivia's shoulder where aria was watching him. "please," the red head scoffed, "we're just friends." as she spoke, hardin played with her heart locket. olivia didn't pay attention to him as she threw the dart at the board, bull's eye.

"i heard female friendships are important for growing girls." olivia didn't make many friends, she didn't really like many people but she liked aria and that was important to her so she was glad in knowing that aria was straight so she couldn't ruin them when she was horny one night.

"you don't have girl friends?" olivia shook her head. "i don't even have friends." although most people wanted to be friends with her, others were weary of her reputation, that was the biggest reason she didn't want to befriend anyone. "then be careful with her, just casually mention you like her friendship." hardin placed a hand on the girl's shoulder, comforting her a little before aria and ezra walk back up to them.

"who's up for a game of doubles?" hardin pushed olivia slightly as she scoffed at him, "girls vs boys," he draped an arm over his long time friend's shoulder.

"losers buy fries." olivia wrapped an arm around her friend's waist, not knowing the effect it had on aria.

"bring your a game bro." she smiled at the shorter girl before the game starts, the two girls are always side by side, olivia gently touching aria's arm, back and her hand even dances across her waist a few times but they were just friends, just friends.

𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔, 𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒂 𝒎.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara