𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺. 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘨

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
The Perfect Storm

preparing for the sats was something olivia didn't want to do but having a brother as a teacher meant that she had an hour-long study session every night. she was sat on the couch with a book on her lap while ezra explained to her what mitochondria was, knowing she would mostly likely not remember it because she had paid almost no attention to him.

"i have to go." olivia tossed her book to the side, jumping up as she grabbed her jacket off the nearby table. "you don't have to be there yet." wes spoke from where he sat at the kitchen island, scrolling through his phone when his sister passed him, grabbing an apple from the kitchen table. "early worm gets the bird or whatever." she grabbed her bag as she walked to the door, not saying another word as she headed for the elevator.

the storm outside was raging as olivia pulled her hoodie over her head, jumping into the front seat of wes' car. he said she could use it while it rained and she jumped at the chance to stay dry during her trips around town. the drive too school took forever, she had to be careful with the slippy roads. when she got there, got into the building, her jacket had been soaked as she took it off.

all the students from rosewood high were in the library and olivia went inside, finding a chair and placing her jacket over it as she sat down. she could still study a while before she had to go to write and when she saw dean sitting with a few friends, she waved him over. his dark eyes met hers and he got up, making some excuse with his buddies as he made his way to her.

"you ignore me for a week and now you want me to sit with you." he spoke as he sat down beside her, "yeah." she opened her bag and took out her textbooks. she leaned back in her seat as she looked over at him, dean was staring daggers at her but he was there. he came all the way from the other side of the room to sit with her which made his anger less intimidating.

"but you're not gonna ignore me?"

"i can't turn away a wet dog." he reached a hand over and played with her wet curls. "i like your wet hair," he spoke before she frowned at his earlier statement. "hey! did you just call me a dog?" she smiled a bit, revealing her pearly white teeth as he moved his chair closer to her.

"what else would i call you?" he leaned back in his seat, using his dominant hand to grip the back of her seat which didn't bother her as she leaned on the table, taking a pen from her bag as she played with it between her fingers.

"pretty princess." she answered.

"you're too pretty to be reminded all the time, it'll go to your head and i doubt it would look this pretty if it were the size of a bowling ball." he opened her textbooks and her notepads as he took another pen from her bag, fully planning on studying with her.

"fine, don't stroke my ego. let's study. what have you learnt so far?"

"want me to be honest?"

"always."

"i haven't touched a book all week." she groaned at his response and pushed the book towards him, "come on, we can't have you fail. who'll lead our shite football team?"

"i should pay you for this."

"oh no, i charge way too much." she flipped to the right page in her textbook, "think of this study session as a gift from a friend."

"that's what we are?"

"that's what we are."