𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰. 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯

olivia walks into the church as her blue eyes scan the room looking for her brother. he took her to a funeral of a girl that she didn't even know, she didn't want to be there but wherever ezra went, she couldn't help but follow.

"hey," a voice says as she turns to see one of her hookups, her cheeks flushing the same shade of her hair as she looks at the girl whose face seems to fall like a deck of cards. she must have knows the girl that passed away.

"hey, are you okay?" she reached a hand out to touch the girl's right arm as the girl shook her head. "oh, come here, poor baby." she says pulling the girl into a hug, slowly rubbing her back. for a moment olivia seemed to have flashbacks of the girl in front of her warming up her bed after a night out on the town.

"if you ever need anyone i'm here for you," she says as they pull away before the girl nods and walks away, looking back at the red head who gives her a small smile.

"how can you still be friends with your former hookups?" ezra approached her.m, giving her a small heart attack.

"better question, why am i at a funeral of a girl i didn't know?" olivia asked her brother, she barely went to the funerals of the people she did know. she didn't even attend her own father's funeral, despite knowing it would cause tension between her and her brothers and even between her and her mother who barely liked her father after their divorce.

"we're showing support," he grabbed her arm and she made a show of reacting, slapping his hand away. "better question why are you dressed like that at a funeral?" she shrugged, she wore a simple black lace dress that her brother didn't seem to approve of this morning but she didn't care. if she was going to a stranger's funeral, she was going to look hot in case she could find new people to keep herself entertained for a while.

"let's just find a place to sit," olivia didn't need to fight him on it anymore as she walked away as they found a place to sit, preferably a place where her brother couldn't sit down next to her but finding a spot like that proved to be hard because there were barely any seats available but suddenly people start whispering as they turn to see a blind girl being helped by a boy.

"have they never seen a blind person?" olivia whispers as ezra shushed her but she was confused by why everyone was gossiping about a blind girl.