three

After I sent the message, I see that the agent took out the 'For Rent' sign and left. It was so quiet and peaceful. The good thing about this apartment, is the balcony view. I said that the apartment was on the first floor, I lied. The elevator was on the first floor. Yeah, the apartment, I am in right now, is on the third floor. It was pretty high as I see down. I took another picture of the balcony and send it too Selena.

Love the apartment. Make sure you phone doesn't fall, cause if it does. Then how am I going to text you and finally tell you who I am?

Oh crap! That was for Selena... you are finally telling me who you are??

I was thinking about it for a long time, and yes. I want to tell you who I am. You can't tell any one then.

Of course not. Secret is safe with me.

I'm in the biggest boy band in the world right now. Has kind of blondish hair...

I froze when I saw that text message. Biggest boy band in the world, blondish hair. I knew who it was. I know who it is. I'm talking to Niall Horan!? Now hold up, how do I now know this is a joke?

Niall Horan? THE NIALL HORAN?

Yes... :)

How do I know you are not joking??

I knew you were going to say that.

Lucky Charm is now calling you.

I had to let the phone ring for a second, to process what I was about to hear.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Kayla?"

His irish accent!

"This is Niall. You are actually talking to me."

"What? When? why? omg what??"

He is laughing! His freaking laugh! OH MY GOD.

"Your laughing! I believe oh my god. oh my god. oh my god."

"Breathe Kayla, Breathe."

"How can I?"

"By breathing slow and steady?"

He laughed again, I laughed with him.

"I have to go, the lads are coming now."

"Bye!"

"I'll text you."

With that he hanged up. I am talking to Niall Horan and he actually wants to talk to me. Unbelievable. Oh my god. I'm so happy, I could cry. I really did. I started to cry and smile because do you realize what this means? We can actually talk and go far.

Your laugh is so cute!

Your laugh is amazing. I'm still trying to process what just happened!! Like what is life??

One Direction is life! ;)

Of course!

It was so cool talking to you and you finally realizing who I am :)

I understand now, why you told me that I had to wait... totally cool

It's my first time doing this... you are not giving my number out to anyone right?

Of course not! You trust me, so I'm going to give you a reason to trust me :)

Thank you so much. It will mean a lot to me.