five

Good morning princess! I'm off to see this girl that I really don't want to see.

Then don't call me princess!

But that's what you are???

Holy shit, holy shit, Niall called me princess oh my god

You there, trix?

Just trying to process that you just called me princess

Haha take your time :)

Oh my god. Niall. Tell me what happens with you and that girl, yeah?

Of course, you'd be the 1st one to know.

Alright cool. Wish you the best of luck!

Thanks, I am going to need it.

Oh Niall! :)

After that he didn't text me back, realizing that he is going with the girl. To be quite honest, if they kiss or something, I'd probably cry.

From: bff(Selena)

Pick me up? I'm feeling sick.

I'm on my way.

I was wearing some shorts and a loose shirt, it was really hot today. I grabbed my keys and off to Selena.

I'm outside.

I see Selena coming out if the apartment with a present. She smiled at me and I smiled back. She got in and quickly started telling me about the present.

"That's sweet!" I said as she showed me a bag of necklaces. "He said to wear one of those necklaces with the red dress he bought me." Selena said excited. "I spoke to him yesterday, he seemed excited. I'm sure he'll take the news perfectly." I said as we got into my apartment. We were now going up the elevator. "I really hope so." Selena said as she sat down on the couch. "Want a smoothie? It turns out I'm great at making those!" I said as I cut some mangos. "Since when do you have mangos?? And sure." Selena chuckled. "Mom came over. She somehow got my key?" I said as I started mixing the mango. "Your mom is so funny." Selena smiled.

I just got out, it looks like I'm dating her for a month. I'm so mad.

My heart broke a little to be honest.

I looked at Selena and I knew she saw my change of mood. I handed her the smoothie. "What happen?" She said as she drank some. "Pictures of Niall and some girl." I said.

You said two weeks?

Apparently, she really likes me. I don't like her.

"Very good smoothie!" Selena gave me props. "And you really like that Niall guy. Harry is hot." She said as she smiled at me. "You have no idea." I laughed. Really she doesn't have no idea.