twenty nine

It's Thurday, almost a week without Niall. "Oh yeah. Here is awesome! I cannot wait till I go to Australia." Niall said as he smiled. "I bet you can't! You're going to be a day ahead!" I said as I smiled. Niall and I were currently skyping. "I know, you're going to be dating someone from the future!" Niall chuckled. "Silly Niall! Ooh. I got you your gifts already." I smiled as i showed him a gift bag. "Oh me too! Lou helped me with some stuff. He got Selena some stuff too. I can't wait till we send it to you!" Niall smiled. I smiled back. "Me either!" I said as I laughed. "Babe, I gotta go take a poop." Niall laughs as he goes to the bathroom. He's always pooping!

I went to the kitchen and got myself a peanut butter and sandwhich. "Where'd you go? Kayla?" I hear Niall in the background. "Well she's not here so I'm just going to sing." Niall said as he started to sing What Makes You Beautiful. "Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you." Niall was saying. I walked up to the laptop, he's singing as he's watching TV. "Oh, there you. Thought you'd disappear." Niall laughs as he stops. "Ay dios mio! Is that a peanut butter sandwhich?" Niall gets closer to the screen. "Yes! And you can't have some!" I stuck my tongue out and took a bite. "Meanie! So rude." Niall said as he got mad. "Love you." I said as I smiled. "Love you too." He said mad. I started chuckling. "See, I'd share but you're kind of like in London." I pouted. "I know, but soon!" Niall said.

"Hey mate. We gotta go." Harry comes in. "Oh, hey Kayla. How are you?" Harry said. "Hi, Harry. I'm fine, and you?" I said as I waved. "I'm good too. Sorry, but I have to take Niall away from you. We're recording some songs." Harry said as he shrugged his shoulders. "Aww!!! Alright. I'll talk to you guys later." I said as I waved. "Bye baby girl." Niall blows me a kiss.

*********

"Yeah, apparently they're recording new songs?" I said as I was playing with Anna. "No way! That's great." Selena smiled. Sel invited me over for dinner. She's making some meat, with fries. "Are you sure you don't need any help?" I asked once again. "No. I'm fine. You know I like to cook anyways." Selena said. "Alrighty then." I said as I continued on playing with Anna.

Authors Note:

Very short chapter. Nothing big. sorry guys. I'm just writing a lot for the last chapter and the first chaptee and theres a lot of things that are gunna happen and im just ahhhhh idk

Anyways, hope you enjoy this little chapter. Again sorry for it being this short ):