eighteen

We finally all went home since we stayed till 1:00pm at the hospital. Niall and I crashed into my apartment, as Harry, Katy, and Louis stayed with Selena and Anna.

"I was so scared, Niall. Like my heart stop." I was telling Niall. "Aww, babe." Niall frowns. "It's cause like how does that happen?" I was petting Niall's hair as he was in my lap. "It's alright babe. She's home safe, with Anna." He gave me a cute smile. "Your right. You should sleep, you haven't slept since you got here." I said as I looked at him. "It's fine. Trust me, I slept almost the whole flight." Niall chuckled as he got up. "Hey, I was enjoying petting your hair!" I pouted. "Sorry babe. I got to go take a wiz." Niall runs to the bathroom causing me to laugh.

I checked my phone to see if I had any messages from Katy or anyone else. Nope. I checked on Instagram and I seen Louis' post about Anna. "Welcome home, little angel." It's a picture of her sleeping peacefully. I read some of the comments, and how some were saying the baby was cute, and that hope the pregnancy was right, and that they wish Louis and Selena are happy. It's sometimes funny.

I clicked on my camera and posted a pic of Selena and Anna. Selena was looking down on sleeping beauty Anna. It was so cute, I was so proud of this picture.

"Although Selena scared the poop out of me when she passed out, it is finally nice that little Anna came into this beautiful world. I love these girls so much." A lot of fans commented about Selena's pregnancy, and some about Anna on how peaceful she looked.

"Babe, I'm finally out!" Niall said as he comes walking to me. I put my phone down and Niall sits back down on my lap. "You know, we never even threw Selena a baby shower." I say out loud now that I'm thinking of it. "Haha oh god, really?" Niall asks. "Yup, I haven't even gotten her anything." I say as I start to panic. "How did Anna even get any clothes?" I questioned. "Louis." Niall and I both say. "Hey, why don't we go and buy Anna some diapers, clothes, food, and a little stroller?" Niall says. "Yes!" I say as I kiss him and ran to my room to get my shoes.

********************************

Niall and I were both out at a baby store looking for stuff. "Okay, here's some baby food." Niall puts them in the cart. "Here are some strollers." I say as Niall follows me. "This black one, or this brown one?" I look at Niall. "Black, it goes with everything." Niall says. "True." I smile as I get it off the shelf and into the cart. "Okay, now baby clothes." I smile as we go to the girl's side. "This is so cute!" I get a pink little skirt with a pink tutu and a white shirt." I say as I showed it to Niall. "It's so small!" Niall smiles as he looks at it, and puts it in the cart. "Be right back love." Niall leaves the cart, and he goes to the shoes section. I turn back and get a few more clothes.

I walked to Niall and I see that he had two little boxes of Nike and Adidas, in baby size. "So small!' I say as I hold the black Nike. "Some sandals will do as well." Niall says as she gets some pink sandals. We were shopping for baby clothes, and this is honestly the best day ever. I was hanging out with my boyfriend, while we were shopping for Selena. How better can it get.

***********
We spent a couple more minutes looking for more clothes, and some sandals. When we were finally going to go pay up.

"Okay, so I'm buying all of this." I say as I start putting the things. "Yeah ok- no way. I'm paying." Niall says. "Yes I am." I said as I put his wallet back into his pocket. "Kayla..." He says. "Niall..." I say back. "Don't do it Kayla.." Niall says again. "I am going to do it." I smile. "Fine, be like that. But I'm paying for the shoes." Niall gets the shoe boxes as he sticks his tongue out. "Awh! How rude." I look at him as I shake my head. "I'm sowwy baby."Niall kisses my cheek as he smiles at me. "I'm so sorry we had to do this in front of you." I apologized to the cashier. "Oh no worries. That was possibly the cutest thing ever." The cashier smiles as she looks at us. "Thank you so much." I get the receipt and wait for Niall.

******

Niall and I had finally left the store as we put all the stuff in the trunk and went to go walk around other stores. "This is so great, you know?" Niall grabs my hand as we get some yogurt. "Yeah?" I say as I smile. "Yes. I'm with you, and that's all I really care about." Niall kisses my cheek as he smiles. "Oh my god." I blush at his actions.

"Sorry to bother you, but can I take a picture with you guys?" A little girl comes to us. "Of course sweetheart." Niall and I both stand up and smile for the camera. "Thank you so much. I love you guys! We love Nayla!" The little girl says as we both look at eachother and smile.

"Nayla. We are Nayla!" Niall chuckles as we start to eat our yogurts.

Nayla.

Author's note:

ayyyy its a niall and kayla chapter (:

It's 1:32am, and I'm so tired!!!! *sigh* I tried to update on Monday but my internet was down -.- So annoying. Anyways I hope you guys are enjoying the book! Means a lot!

Also dedicating this to niallunivers, thanks for always voting and commenting! Love ya girl! <3

Also, one more thing, check out the first chapter of my new story called Daddy n.h. It's um yeah, um you know sexual and what not... read at own risk! :)

Again thank you for everything!

Don't forget to comment and vote! :)