fifteen

Three more days had passed without seeing Niall. Louis and Harry have been hanging out at Selena's waiting for the baby to come out. Which it hasn't, and we are all impatiently waiting.

"Oh my god. The baby is kicking so bad right now." Selena start to touch her stomach, and she gets pains. "Is it time?" Katy asks Selena has she tries to feel her water broke. "Nope, but it's just kicking." I go over to her and I see Louis talking on the phone. "Well I got a car waiting if anything happens." Louis says as he comes next to Selena. Selena looks at me and smiles. "Okay Louis Okay."

Louis chuckles as Harry comes to sit next to me. "When is the baby going to come?" He says low. "About next week, but you know sometimes they can come early than expected." I say as he agrees. "Hey why aren't you next to Katy?" I look at Harry seeing his reaction. He looks at me and blushes. "I can hang out with you too." Harry looks at Katy and Katy is there with Selena. "No, I know, I just wanted to look at your reaction." I giggle a bit.

*my phone starts to ring*

"Oh it's Niall hold up." I smile at Harry as he smile and nods. Huh, I never knew how green/bluish eyes Harry had. They are really good. Not as good as Niall's though.

"Hey babe, what's up?" I'm in the kitchen still seeing Selena and them. "Hey princess, I missed you." Niall says. "Oh! I miss you too." I say as I got a glass of water. "How's everybody?" He asks. "Good, we are waiting for Selena's baby to pop out already, but she just doesn't want to." I say as I drink some of my water. "That's great. Just have to be patient, I guess." Niall says. "Yeah, that's what we are trying to do." I say. "Hey, I have good news!" Niall says. "Really? What is it?" I smile. "I'm going to LA tomorrow. I'm getting a flight as soon as I can. I'm actually at the airport right now!" Niall seems excited. Aw yes! My baby is coming! "Oh my god! Finally, it's been like forever!" I look up and see all of them looking at me. "Niall is coming guys!" I say to them. "Yes! Finally!" They say. I hear Niall chuckle on the phone. "We all miss you, can't wait for you to come!" I say as I smiled to myself. "Me either baby girl. I'm on my way to you!" Niall laughs. "Alright babe, have a good flight okay?" I say. "For sure baby girl. See ya soon." With that he hangs up.

"I'm so hungry." Louis says as he is looking at Selena's fridge. "Me too. Lets go eat?" Selena suggests. "Where at?" Katy says as she gets up. "In-n-out!" Selena smiles. "Of course!" I say as I help Selena get up.

******

We had arrived at In-n-out with almost no paparazzi, but one guy. It was one guy until Louis told him to go away. They always listen to Louis. It's quite funny actually. I help Selena get out of the car as we both sit in a booth as Louis, Harry, and Katy go order us something to eat. "Girl, you are so big!" I say as I'm touching her stomach. "I know!" Selena smiles. "What happened to first getting married, live next to each other, and then get pregnant?" I chuckle. "Well some things change." Selena said. "I know, crazy isn't it? I mean look at us! We are dating 2 boys of the worlds most famous boy band! Who'd thought?" I say as I show her a picture of Niall, Louis, Selena and me. "I know right! It's crazy. I couldn't believe that Louis asked me to be his girlfriend. I was so shocked." Selena smiled as she looks at Louis. "He's so small and precious." Louis turns around and he gives Selena a cheeky smile. "Aw. That is so cute." I say. "You know, he talks a lot about the baby." Selena puts her hand on top of her stomach. "He sings to her, I swear he makes me cry." Selena says as she looks at me. "He's like, "I know I'm not your real father, but I promise you I will love you forever." and then he kisses me." Selena smiles. "That's so damn cute! Wow." I say as I look at Selena. "You are my best friend Selena. I'm so glad I met you that day in elementary school, on that Monday where you got me in trouble." I laugh. "Hey, if I was going down, I had to drag somebody down with me." Selena laughs as we both start to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Louis comes and sits down next to Selena. "Oh nothing, we were talking about how we first met." I say as I see Katy and Harry sitting down in front of us. "I want to know!" Harry smiles. "Yeah?" Selena says. "Mhm." Louis smiles at us. "We met in the principal's office in elementary. We had gotten in trouble for some reason. I don't know, I forgot." I start to say. "I think it was because we threw food in the cafeteria or something. I don't know, but we both got caught, and we were both in the principals office." Selena chuckles. "Yeah, the principal was like who started it, and it was actually me that started it, but then I was like it was her! It was her fault." I started to laugh. "She started I first! Then she started to blame me, then we went back and fourth saying that it was her fault and what not. Short story short, we both ended up having detentions, then after that, look at us. Best friends till this day." Selena and I were laughing as Katy was laughing too. "HAHA Oh my god, that's hilarious!" Harry laughs. Louis is laughing as well, as he is trying to drink his soda. Selena and I look at each other, and smile.

****************************************

We had finished eating, and walking around the Los Angeles mall, where there were a lot of fans crowding us and following us. Nobody was too close as in hurting Selena, but this one girl did. Some even stopped us, and took pictures with us, instead of Louis and Harry. It was quite funny.

"Well that was crazy." Louis is now driving up to the apartments. "It was fun." Selena laughed as she holds Louis hand. "Well, It's time to go." I say as I leave the car. I said bye to Louis and Harry. Louis was going to drop off Katy. "Bye Kates, see you tomorrow!" I yell from the door.

I took a picture of Louis and Selena kissing as I sent it to Niall.

That could be us, but you playing. *laughing emojis*

He didn't respond quick, since I think his phone was on airplane mode.

Selena was finally walking to me as I see the boys leaving.

"You want me to stay with you, in case if anything happens?" I asked Selena as we were going to the elevator. "No, it's fine. I'll call you if anything." Selena says as she hugs me goodnight. "Alright, if anything I'm emergency caller one." I say as I smile at her and start to walk to my apartment.

*******************

I'm updating twice right now!