eight

You have news? What kind? Good or bad?

Good, of course (;

Okay then, tell me what they are...

So, you know how i told you that I might go to L.A for the little vacation we have...

yes, go on....

well I'm going to LA !! :D

Seriously?! When???

This friday.

I looked at my calendar and realized that Friday was in three days. Are we going to meet up? Or are we just going to continue on texting even though he is in L.A? I'm so scared, what if he doesn't like me in person??

I was thinking we can meet up?

Seriously? I will ask for the day off. Are you bringing any one else?

Harry and Louis... is that okay?

Yeah totally (:

Okay, I'll see you soon then

I guess you will!

I smiled at the thought that Niall, Harry, and Louis are going to be in LA... I mean they are always here sometimes but like in my situation.. it's like wow they are coming but only Niall is meeting up with me. What is life?

I looked at the clock and it was almost time to go to work. I recently have been talking to Katy and Selena a whole bunch and we have done almost a lot of things together. Selena is not showing her stomach yet, but we went to her doctor's appointments.

How's Selena and Katy? I'm sure Harry and Louis will be glad to meet them.

They are pretty good.

Oh yeah, i forgot the other boys know I exist and they also know that Katy and Selena exist hahah

I haven't told them that you were coming by. I'm still shocked you even told me!

Hahahaha, i love it when you are shocked when I tell you something, its great!

Oh my god, i hate when you do that kind of stuff! Don't do it!!!

But i love it babe :(

Only cause you pulled be that sad face...

Haha! I love you!!!!!!!

I love you more!!!!!!!

Not possible!

But I do...

I will always love you.

We have this thing... when ever he tells me he loves me, we always do that... i think it is kind of sweet. I'm head over heels with this guy that i literally sometimes forget that its the real NIALL HORAN. He is so sweet and funny, also the other boys like they are literally the best.