ten

Today was Friday, meaning Niall, Harry and Louis. What a rush oh my god. Niall had invited me, Selena and Katy to go meet them at a coffee shop. I'm honestly so scare that I don't want to go. But it's for Niall. Niall. Niall. 

I'm nervous.

Not going to lie, me too 

Wow. This is gunna happen

I'm so excited!

Same Niall same. 

What are you wearing? So I don't have to freak out. 

I'm wearing a long sleeve niall *laughing emoji*

really? it's so hottttt 

Kidding, I'm wearing a short sleeve 

Oh okay... ooh thank the lord 

Lol, you crazy. So I'll meet you at the shop? We are about to leave. 

Yeah. I'll be there with the boys in 5 mins. 

Okay, we have like 7 minutes to get there while I pick Katy up too. 

Alright then. I'll see you there love. Careful on driving. 

Will do. :) 

I smile at Selena as we were going to go pick up Katy. "Are you ready to meet him?" Selena said. "Well, yes. He's kind of a big deal." I said."I know, but will it be love at first sight??" Selena said as she smirked at me. "Well he knows how I look like. I mean I send him pictures." I said as I parked outside of Katy's condo. "Naughty pictures??" Selena said. "No!" I said as I call Katy and see her quickly coming down the stairs and into my car. "You guys excited? We are meeting 3/4 of the boys!" Katy said. "I know right." I said as  I see that he texted. "Can you see what he said?" I look at Sel. "Awww. He said. Okay see you babe. He calls you babe!?" Selena said. I chuckle. "Yup.. he started calling me that first." I said as I bit my lip. "How cute." 

******************************************

We had arrived at the coffee shop 4 minutes later. "Damn, there are a lot of fans." Katy said as she realized that they were all taking pictures of them. "How are we going to get in?" Selena said. "This is lowkey exciting af." Katy laughed. "Do I text Niall?" I said. "Yes... see if they will let us enter?" Selena said. 

Niall, we are here. How do we enter again? 

I'll send two of my guys. Which is your car? 

White Nissan, black tires. 

Alright. I'm sending Rick and Nate. 

All of a sudden  I see two huge men walking to our car. "That's our pick up." I said as we all got out. "Hello. I'm Rick and this is Nate. I am here because Niall sent me to you guys. You guys must be Kayla, Katy and Selena. Am I right?" Rick said. "Yes." Selena said. "Okay. I want you guys to follow me please, and when we get there it will be better to put your guys head down and stay close to each other. They might get crazy knowing that you guys are going in and not them. So just stay close to us and we will protect you." Nate said as he grabbed Kayla's and Sel's arm. Rick got my arm and we were heading towards them. 

There were a lot of girls and they were screaming and telling us who we were and why they are entering and what not. I then hear Niall, Louis, and Harry come out as they also got a hold of us. "These are our friends, and I want you guys to be polite." Harry smiled as he smiled at the fans. "Anything for you Harry!" They all started to settle down and we all walked into the shop. There was still ordinary people in the shop. They weren't as freaking out as the fans out there.