thirteen

"Louis and Harry are staying. Why does Niall have to leave?" Selena asked as we walked to her apartment first. "He said it was because of management. I have no idea, but I'm cool that Lou and Harry are staying." I smiled as I sat on Sel's couch. "This pregnancy is so difficult." Selena said as she was trying to sit down. "1 more month and this girl is out of me!" Selena finally sat down. "Isn't that so exciting?" Katy said as she sat next to her. "Hell yeah. I'm going to name her Anna." I smiled at that. "That's a cute name, honestly." I said as I got a text from Niall.

I miss you already!! ):

I miss you too! Why do you get to leave and not Harry and Lou?

They get to stay because they have some interviews, I have to leave because I'm visiting some of me family

Ahhh, and wow. It's about time you go visit them. You've been wanting to for a long time!!

I know, management wasn't making me go visit them. But now I can :)

Alright, my lucky charm. When are you going to go on the plane?

In 3 hours, it was the only flight to Ireland.

Have a safe flight. Text me when you are on the airport.

I will. I'm going to eat, then take a nap. I love you.

That was literally the first time Niall has told me I love you. I am freaking out!!!!!!!

Was it too early to say that!?!?!!

No no! Just I love you too!

Good!!

"Guys Niall just told me he loves me!" I said as I showed Selena and Katy the messages. "OMG! Finally!" Selena said. "About god damn time!" Katy laughed as she was starting to get comfortable.

I started to go on Twitter as I see pictures of Niall and I at the car hugging.

@charlotes101: They are so cute! I am so happy for Niall!!! Aw thanks.

@lilylovesharry64643654: Niall is so cute when he's with Kayla! Also have you guys seen Louis and how he is with that pregnant women??? Same. Girl same.

I started to read more of the comments, there were some cute ones. Then there were some about Harry and Katy , Louis and Selena. It was quite cool. They even started to say that Louis was the father. No way.

"I'd love to stay, but I'm tired." I said as I started to get up. "Alright girl, I'm staying today." Katy said as she got comfortable in the couch. "Yeah, she's to lazy to walk home." Selena laughs. "I know, shut up." Katy chuckles. "You guys are dumb. I'll see you guys tomorrow then." I said as I started to walk out.

**************

I started to walk out the apartment as I seen two paparazzi's looking at me. They started to take pictures of me and asking some questions. I didn't answer to none of them. Instead. I texted Niall.

Damn, you are probably asleep, but there are some paps here and they are scaring me with all these sorts of questions.
Okay, I'll let you sleep.
Good night my lucky charm!
I love and miss you.

I finally got to my apartment without the paps behind me. "What a long day." I went to the bathroom as I took off my shoes.

You are dating the one and only Niall Horan. How does that feel? Did you ever think that? Now look at you Diana. Look at you.

I smiled to myself.

I went to my bedroom and started to listen to music as I was slowly falling asleep.